Content Manager and Logitech G29

2Dotts

Nico Stip
Apr 20, 2018
Hello,

Today I installed a full version of Content Manager. It's looking great but at the first practise my wheel (logitech G29) don't work. After several changes in options/controls/wheel and saving the presets, it still don't work. no shifting, no steering, nothing.
Changing the USB-port doesn't working either.
Anybody a solution??

Mar 21, 2019
I recently found the space to set up my G29 and had the same issue. I can't tell you what exactly I did but I tried setting it up in AC first, then reconfigured again in CM and it works now. Good luck.

Jempy

1000RPM
Premium
Nov 26, 2010
That's also the same way I managed for all controllers ... and that works. ;)

If later it should happen again ... just load another preset ( as keyboard for example ) ... and reload afterwards the one you will have created for your wheel.
That's also working when this problem occurs randomly but not often ....later

Matiracer

25RPM
Nov 10, 2015
If you are using G HUB, I would recomend to completely uninstall it (with something that deletes the register in windows), and installing the Logitech Gaming Software. It may look old and outdated (and it is) but it has a lot more compatibility than the newer one. Dunno why, but G-Hub absolutely messed up my steering detection and rotation when I installed it, and it as a complete sh*t to remove.