Consulta Creacion de mod

Buen dia! Estoy creando un mod para el automovilista de cero, todo modelado por mi! ya cree todos los archivos con sus correspondientes .mas. El auto en el showroom lo veo genial! el problema es cuando quiero ir a una pista! termina de cargar el circuito y se cierra el automobilista! Que problema sera? Faltara algun archivo? En el gen solo tiene los archivos del auto y las ruedas (aparte de colission y cockpit!) Hace varios días que estoy tratando de resolverlo y no puedo dar con el punto! espero que puedan ayudarme muchas gracias!

Translated via Google:

Good day! I am creating a mod for the motorist from scratch, all modeled by me! already create all files with their corresponding .mas. The car in the showroom looks great! the problem is when I want to go to a track! finish loading the circuit and the motorist closes! What problem will it be? Are any files missing? In the gene it only has the files of the car and the wheels (apart from collision and cockpit!) I have been trying to solve it for several days and I cannot find the point! I hope you can help me, thank you very much!
---------------------

@ale1395

When posting here on RaceDepartment, ONLY use English. Terms of Service. Thank you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back