Constantly scrolling game menus?

So I have noticed with a few games, TOCA Touring cars and Grid Autosport, that when i have the wheel plugged in the menu highlight keeps scrolling and i can select anything.

Is there anything I can do to spot this or do i just have to unplug my wheel each time...its a TM T150 btw

Hi,
Does it change when you turn the wheel or not?
Or when you press your pedals?
There is an option in the windows controller tab or maybe ingame for combined pedals. Maybe that's the reason.
Cheers dan

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi,
Does it change when you turn the wheel or not?
Or when you press your pedals?
There is an option in the windows controller tab or maybe ingame for combined pedals. Maybe that's the reason.
Cheers dan
Ok i will try that, although TBH I am not sure the original TOCA game even supports a wheel, although I did manage to get TOCA 2 to work with the wheel, which is really cool.

Upvote 0
This affects a bunch of Codemaster's titles including some new ones. The problem is the game has automatically set a key bind to a plugged-in analog device that's scrolling the menus (could be wheel, pedals, or handbrake). The solution is to launch the game without the wheel (or other analog devices) plugged in and remap or deactivate the preset key binds. Relaunch the game with your wheel plugged in and then you'll be all good. You can remap stuff again as well at this point.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 81 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • < 5 years