Considering a tryout for a WT team

OK sure thing:

Well, I'll be perfectly honest (as that's always the best way), all my sim racing experience comes from consoles since the age of 4. I've only just started racing in the Grand Prix Virtual World Championship Supercup (GP2 mod), and overall my online racing experience is very little in terms of rFactor, etc. At this moment I use a PS3 controller, but very soon I should be obtaining a Logitech G27, as well as starting a driver development program at GPVWC as well. Of course anyone who is willing to give me a chance and a tryout in a World Trophy car would be much appreciated, as I'd like to see if I'm any good :)

best thing to do Scott is get some experience under your belt first, get to know the G27, practice alot, then ask for a tryout, you may get a position as a reserve driver, as all the seats are now almost full or are full from my knowledge.

it's a big step going from the console to the PC for simracing, then to move form the controller to a steering wheel it takes time to gain that level of skill :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back