Connect with us on Social Media. Don't Miss Out on the Cool Stuff in 2018.

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceDepartment Needs You.jpg

Want to win loads of cool stuff in 2018? Want more exclusive and innovative content? Well in that case RaceDepartment needs you!

We have some very, very big plans for 2018 and want to bring you in on the journey with us from the very first step. Here at RaceDepartment we are blessed to have an incredibly large community of real and virtual racing fans who love nothing more than tearing up the racetrack, following the latest news, winning incredible prizes and enjoying innovative and entertaining content.

We are so incredibly proud of the growth of RaceDepartment over these last few years. We have built the site from a handful of dedicated sim racers back in 2006 to over 450,000 unique visitors each month. Yup, almost half a million of unique visitors to our little piece of the internet... EACH MONTH!

Now crowds the size of this deserve more quality content, bigger and more regular prizes, innovation rarely seen in sim racing, and that is exactly what we intend to do in the coming year.

2018 will see a big push on our social media and video streaming content. We will have dedicated sim racing shows, regular prize giveaways, discussion and interaction features and exclusive content and features, and that's just the stuff we can talk about at this stage....

We want your likes and channel subscriptions to help us push to the next level. If you like what we do, if you want us to be even bigger and better in future, if you want access to exclusive content and loads of giveaway prizes, then help us out and click the links below and subscribe to our channels for free.
We have big and exciting plans for the coming years ahead and want you in on the action early. If receiving cool stuff for free, watching content that doesn't appear anywhere else, engaging in lively debate with the key players of the industry is your thing, then get yourself over to the links above and subscribe today, it's free! Bigger numbers equal a happier time for us at RaceDepartment and helps us take satisfaction in the work we do around here with our team.

Take out a moment of your day and visit the links above to subscribe to our channels. If you value what we do here, or just want to make us feel happy, subscribe and help us make the coming year one to remember.

To help encourage the sign ups, I will donate a used, ripped and smelly racing glove (just one, not the pair) to our 1,000,000 YouTube subscriber. Go on, you know you want it.

Congratulations on the success Paul and the RD team. I only discovered and joined recently but have high regards for the community here as their is a real respect for each other and good information.
You Tube and Twitch check and check.

I remember when I first came across the website I was just poking around for mods everywhere and this was just one of many websites (*takes a solemn moment to remember Racesimulations*). Created an user and downloaded stuff and that was that.

Then some time ago, when I got AC, I noticed this place had the most mods and stuff. It felt familiar, so I try my e-mail at the password reset thing. And turns out I was here before! Looked around and everything seemed so interesting that I signed up for premium, because absolutely none of my friends are into simracing and I wanted to try my hand online.

Racing with you guys, was a HUGE reality check.

But I enjoyed it. And I know the fear of breaking the Golden Rule added a couple of seconds to my times at first. If you watch South American motorsports, rubbin's racing is the motto almost everywhere, so offline I'm a little rough. But I was educated to follow the rules of the house, and so I've been doing.

Anyway, cheers to everybody. After I finish my exams I'll be able to race in my ultra realistic bedroom cockpit (it's a regular desk, but the room is so damn hot. Bloody summer :D)

Having enjoyed your Live Streams recently @Paul Jeffrey I can't help but read you posts in that delightful accent of yours, only worrying thing is the picture in my mind is of your...how shall I say..."choice" of shirts :D

Congrats guys for that (almost) half a million visitors! I’m suscribed to YouTube and would put a sticker in my rig if you had one for my friends to see them when they come around. That’s my social media...:p

Having enjoyed your Live Streams recently @Paul Jeffrey I can't help but read you posts in that delightful accent of yours, only worrying thing is the picture in my mind is of your...how shall I say..."choice" of shirts :D

Now come on don't mess with a northerners shirts, that's a step to far.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
ive got your back Paul ive called in the cavalry... :)
20171201_120334.jpg

Christmas competition, have you got a shirt that will beat Paul's :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: i know i dont :whistling::whistling:

But cant say how much ive enjoyed the new style of chat and tell with the devs :notworthy::notworthy:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%