Confusion about Gran Turismo 6 Release Date

It seems almost inconceivable that GT6 won't be a PS4 game. Sony will want to focus attention on its new console, rather than draw gamers to the machine it replaces. Therefore I would judge that people have been jumping the gun on this one and I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see this title on the shelves for a long time after November this year.

Might as well be a PS3 release. Sony already has a great ace for the PS4: Driveclub. The studios producing this is also owned by Sony and it would be weird that both their games are going to compete in the early stages of the PS4.

Maybe GT6 on the PS3, followed by an early PS3 Driveclub release followed by GT7 on the same platform?

Why would you bother its gunna be bother. race 07 is 100 times better and it came out in 2006 .this ant a sim its a game ha

and rFactor, iRacing, rFactor 2, AC, RRRE etc are over 100x better than Race 07.
GT5 has different aims than Race 07. Race 07 is specifically for console which is more of a simulation platform. GT5 isn't meant to be full simulation and is specifically Console.

Therefore, it isn't easy to compare Race 07 and GT5 because they are meant for different target audiences. It would be like comparing Race 07 to a Banana. They are meant for different purposes and different target audiences.

Why would you bother its gunna be bother. race 07 is 100 times better and it came out in 2006 .this ant a sim its a game ha

and rFactor, iRacing, rFactor 2, AC, RRRE etc are over 100x better than Race 07.
GT5 has different aims than Race 07. Race 07 is specifically for console which is more of a simulation platform. GT5 isn't meant to be full simulation and is specifically Console.

Therefore, it isn't easy to compare Race 07 and GT5 because they are meant for different target audiences. It would be like comparing Race 07 to a Banana. They are meant for different purposes and different target audiences.
I like rF2, AC, pCARS (a bit :p), F1 2012, GT5, SHIFT2 (a bit :p) and GSC2012.

Peaceful coexistence is a good thing, isn't it? :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back