Configuring Mirrors in cockpit

C

Chris Noble

• Chris Noble

Hi guys.

Does anyone know how you adjust your mirrors in RACE07?

The rearview mirror is not right in that it shows a car right up my ass and when I look backwards its nowhere near me!, plus it means i cannot see cars in my pheriphal vision.

In rFactor you can hold down ctrl or shift I think it is and use the adjust seat controls to do the mirrors which is very useful!

You can adjust the seat position in Race 07 similarly to rF but I don't think it can be done with the mouse.
If you check the controller options in the game under Options, you can configure the keys for it. I'm not sure if they are set by default. I have chosen custom keys for it.

I know you can not configure the mirrors, I just got first time today into a Chevy. The inside mirror is extreme hugh (taking about 1/4 of the tranparent wind screen) and I actually can not see anything which is behind me. It is actually to much showing into the sky, so I only can see things behind me, when I am in a valley. And yes, I moved my seat already to the top!

Do you have the same? Maybe I should switch to virtual mirrors!

• murbancic

my question is that in virtual mode, can you get 3 mirrors so that you can see left and right of you without having to hit your look left and right buttons all the time, like rFactor?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.3%