Configuring H Shifter Plugin

The H shifter I'm trying to use has multiple buttons on for 4 of the gears and the remainder use 3 or 4 buttons set for each gear selection.

Does anyone know how to have multiple buttons for each of the gear settings in the H shifter plugin.

Thanks,
Pete

The H shifter I'm trying to use has multiple buttons on for 4 of the gears and the remainder use 3 or 4 buttons set for each gear selection.

Does anyone know how to have multiple buttons for each of the gear settings in the H shifter plugin.

Pete, I'm not sure I understand your problem. :confused:
I have previously tested my G25 H Shifter with RBR using the H Shifter plug-in and it all worked as I expected.
After loading the plug-in, I just went to the RBR Options\Controller setup menu. Then I assigned each movement of the H Shifter to the gear selection I wanted. ie. For first gear, hit enter to allow an assignment, then move the shifter to the 1st gear position. etc.

I think the Plug-in also has an option for using auto neutral, but I haven't tried it for a while so not sure how that bit works.
If your H Shifter (Act Labs??) doesn't work, then maybe someone else may know about that one.

Hi Warren,
Thanks for your feedback - Roy Visser has suggested that I try joy2key and configure the H shifter plugin to keyboard strokes and then assign the Act shifter gears to the same keyboard strokes. I think you'll find that the G25/G27 shifter works because it only has one button assigned per gear position whereas the Act Labs shifter assigns between 1 and 3 buttons per gear position and the plugin will only accept one button to be allocated per gear :frown:

Will post back with the results.

Pete

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back