Configurar StockCar e Motec

If I go to the link you show and then scroll down to the line that is a link under downloads:
Kinsman & Watson's MoTeC Plugin 1.400
This link fails. How did you download the plugin, ini file and dll from this page?
I dont have a rFactor installed, I just use GSC.
Sure would like to have GSC output data for the Motec i2 pro that I have installed.
Can you post the rar file that you got or whatever?

If I go to the link you show and then scroll down to the line that is a link under downloads:
[URL='http://www.rfactorcentral.com/dloader.cfm?dlID=C449315E-0D8D-1E7E-E14B8A5DD5AF9590'] Kinsman & Watson's MoTeC Plugin 1.400
This link fails. How did you download the plugin, ini file and dll from this page?
I dont have a rFactor installed, I just use GSC.
Sure would like to have GSC output data for the Motec i2 pro that I have installed.
Can you post the rar file that you got or whatever?

Indeed you need to have rFactor installed.[/URL]
I just installed the free demo version temporarely, then installed the motec plugin. At the end you can uninstall rFactor if you would like to.

Yes I had the demo installed. The issue I reported is that the link fails to find download:
http://www.rfactorcentral.com/dloader.cfm?dlID=C449315E-0D8D-1E7E-E14B8A5DD5AF9590
I get a message "problem loading page message" after I login to rFactor with my userid
and poke the link for the download.
As a result I used another plugin that did download and works in GSC.
Data Acquisition Plugin V1.3.2 Install

The link I mentioned delivered a later version (1.4 instead of 1.3.2). I tried to upload the file with this reply, but unfortunately the file is to big and isn't accepted.
Sorry ...

Thanks for trying to upload but remember these are 2 different plugin Authors (different plugin with same goal) NOT different versions. Not to worry, the Data Acquisition Plugin V1.3.2
By: DanZ is working fine for me with the MoTeC version he recommends.

Yours is the the link fails for me is (maybe the rFactor link is broken)
Kinsman MoTeC Telemetry 1.4
By: Kinsman and Lazwatson

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back