Concept car competition?

L

let's do something quick and relatively easy.

How about a "budget" low cost car that can be in any bodystyle? It doesn't have to be that detailed, and everyone could get it done pretty quick.

- No more than 115HP

- 2WD (FWD or RWD, put the engine wherever you like)

- Seats at least three

It could be a Minivan, a Pickup, a hatchback, a sedan, whatever you like.

I liked these rules 2o6!

May can add another rules like it:

- 2wd (FWD only) front engine.

- 125hp max. 95hp min.

- 4cyl or less. (diesel or petrol) cm³ range (1.0 to 1.8)

- with or without turbo. Example.: 1.2T or 1.8 N/A

- 5 seats

- I prefer to rule only one kind of bodystyle.. maybe a little sw or something like this, but any proposal (luxury, cheap, sports, hybrid..)

- rear fog lights for european market :p

I'll join if there's enough time.

I'd prefer a clear theme with some rules for power, size and capability. Not too strict about the engine type and position, so people can get creative.

Offroad vehicles would be interesting as a theme, but Racer's physics aren't very suitable for them. There's a lack of offroad tracks too. Maybe we'd need a contest for that too? :biggrin:

Edit - Also, there was a thread on RSC about a competition for race cars in some class, like touring or rally cars. Many people were interested in joining, but nothing came of it.

This sounds like the rules the designer of the original Mini was given lol. I do like the budget small car idea, get an "official" thread with the rules soon!

I liked these rules 2o6!

May can add another rules like it:

- 2wd (FWD only) front engine.

- 125hp max. 95hp min.

- 4cyl or less. (diesel or petrol) cm³ range (1.0 to 1.8)

- with or without turbo. Example.: 1.2T or 1.8 N/A

- 5 seats

- I prefer to rule only one kind of bodystyle.. maybe a little sw or something like this, but any proposal (luxury, cheap, sports, hybrid..)

- rear fog lights for european market :p
-any choice of drivetrain other than AWD, so FWD or RWD.

-closer to 250hp max the min is fine by me though.

-6 cylinders or less (petrol or diesel) with 4.0l being the biggest size you can have.

-I'd say with or without forced induction incase someone wants to supercharge their car.

-5 seats I'll agree with

-body style could be pickup like I mentioned before (have a start on a concept truck anyways). but I'd like the idea of a wagon as well. and I agree that it can be luxury, cheap, sporty, or hybrid.

-and I'd say the creator has to make it legal to drive in their own country.:tongue:

I'd be in for something like that lol.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing