V8 SUPERCAR SOUND MOD MEGA PACK

Sounds V8 SUPERCAR SOUND MOD MEGA PACK 4.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cyberrr submitted a new resource:

Complete Sound Conversion for the V8 Corsa V8 Supercars - Sound mod intended to replace the stock version of the V8 supercars by V8 Corsa

View attachment 473814
Howdy Howdy.

This mod is intended to be a complete sound conversion for the V8 Supercars by V8 Corsa.

** ENSURE TO FOLLOW THE CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS ATTACHED IN THE "READ ME" FILE**

This is my very first sound mod and is intended to receive updates, namely; I'd like to further develop the ground shaking testicular tickling 'Boom' that you experience when nearing an upshifting V8 Supercar.

Feel free to provide feedback here or provide some spare change if...

Read more about this resource...

Cyberrr updated Complete Sound Conversion for the V8 Corsa V8 Supercars UPDATED with a new update entry:

VERSION V2.0 RELEASE

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Xk0SFEMUB44g1kNJbweqkljpsxr1TzA/view?usp=sharing

V2.0 UPDATES:

V2.0 comes with a complete overhaul of the ins & outs of all cars. V1.1 was made as a frame work for additional high quality samples to be added upon.
- New ground shaking testicular tickling external upshifts for all cars.
- Complete new Baseline internal engine sounds for all cars.
- High quality engine external sounds placed on top of V1.1 Framework.

I did experience...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cyberrr updated Complete Sound Conversion for the V8 Corsa V8 Supercars UPDATED with a new update entry:

VERSION V2.0 RELEASE

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Xk0SFEMUB44g1kNJbweqkljpsxr1TzA/view?usp=sharing

V2.0 UPDATES:

V2.0 comes with a complete overhaul of the ins & outs of all cars. V1.1 was made as a frame work for additional high quality samples to be added upon.

I did experience...

Cyberrr updated Complete Sound Conversion for the V8 Corsa V8 Supercars UPDATED (READ DESCRIPTION) with a new update entry:

VERSION V2.0 RELEASE

V2.0 UPDATES:

I did experience...

Does your upload stop after a certain percentage? On my side it is 10-20%. No matter which browser i use. I need to use my smartphone to upload a file.
Apologies, just read your message on this thread. Since then I was able to fix the uploading issue for the sound mod, did this resolve your issue?

This sound mod is fantastic! I want to use to Mustang Sound for the Brabham GT2 from Guerilla Mods since the engines are very similar but the rev limiter sound is bit too low for the rev range of the Brabham, would it possible to do a Brabham BT63 sound mod in the future? I love sound mod, its fantastic, will we also see the Volvo and Mercedes in the future too?

This sound mod is fantastic! I want to use to Mustang Sound for the Brabham GT2 from Guerilla Mods since the engines are very similar but the rev limiter sound is bit too low for the rev range of the Brabham, would it possible to do a Brabham BT63 sound mod in the future? I love sound mod, its fantastic, will we also see the Volvo and Mercedes in the future too?
Hello Praise, thank you for your support! In case the Brabham GT2 is extremely similar to the mustang, I can very easily adapt the redline using the same samples? Do you know what the redline of your Brabham GT2 mod is? Thanks!

Amazing job!
I got a question though, where I can find the supercars_mustang?
In the V8Scorsa_V3.9 I have there's no such a car.
Thanks in advance.
Hello Delpinsky! Thank you for your pickup! Unfortunately the mod folder you are referencing is quite simply an old test sound mod I forgot to erase prior to release! This is superseded by the supercars_ford_mustang as attached. Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

Where do i find the read me file please?

as i keep getting this issue when dropping into content manager

Attachments

• 370235020_313343394764200_6240412708280261490_n.jpg
    370235020_313343394764200_6240412708280261490_n.jpg
    993.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
when dropping into content manager
Then stop doing that? Install it without dropping into Content Manager? You might also find the readme if you do that. Not that the mod even needs a readme with install instructions since there is nothing unusual about installing it, you have just chosen to not learn how to install mods

Last edited:
=
Then stop doing that? Install it without dropping into Content Manager? You might also find the readme if you do that. Not that the mod even needs a readme with install instructions since there is nothing unusual about installing it, you have just chosen to not learn how to install mods
Gee thanks for the helpful reply
how about instead of berating people, give them insightful comments and guidance

I am asking for the read me as i dont know where it is.
Ill be the first to admit im no tech expert,thats why i am asking for guidance.

i have tried to replace the sound mod in the files,but also the sound doesnt change or the car has issues or no sound.

Last edited:
Gee thanks for the helpful reply
how about instead of berating people, give them insightful comments and guidance

I am asking for the read me as i dont know where it is.
Ill be the first to admit im no tech expert,thats why i am asking for guidance.

i have tried to replace the sound mod in the files,but also the sound doesnt change or the car has issues or no sound.
Here is a tutorial how to install mods: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mod-installing-tutorial-video.135781/ 99% of AC mods require nothing more than 1) unzip 2) place folder/file(s) into the correct folder. This requires being familiar with how the AC folder structure works.

Didn't mean to be rude but it's a bit baffling how AC forums keep getting flooded with "I dragged and dropped it into CM and it didn't work, what do I do" posts when every time the answer is the same: install it without dragging and dropping it to CM. People just choose not to learn how to do that since for some reason they think they can install every mod by dragging and dropping it to CM.

As for the readme, once you unzip the archive you get a folder assettocorsa, and a READ ME.txt. Right there when you unzip it.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years