Sell Complete Rseat N1 Simulator Rig Setup

Rseat N1 Simulator Rig Bundle.
Mint condition simulator set-up:

Rseat N1 - silver with white seat
Rseat Triple Monitor Stand T3XL - silver
Rseat Keyboard/Mouse Tray - silver
Rseat Shifter Mount - silver
Rseat Button Box Holder - silver

The photos are from the Rseat website as the rig has been dismantled. No shifter or handbrake included.
If you were to buy this direct from Rseat it would set you back c.£2050 including VAT and shipping.
Very rarely seen for sale secondhand!

Offers around £1600......now £1400.

Not looking to split or ship.

Collection only - no PayPal. Cash or BT on collection. You’ll need a large estate car or van as there's a lot of it and it’s very heavy!

I could possibly deliver for £1 a mile one way but please ask me first.

Based in BH22 Dorset, UK.

Any questions, please ask.

NOW SOLD

Attachments

• Rseat.jpg
    Rseat.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 374
  • Rseat Rig.jpg
    Rseat Rig.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 426
  • Rseat Triple Monitor Stand.jpg
    Rseat Triple Monitor Stand.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
I think the fact you can buy it new cheaper then £1600 is probably why. The N1 is only 995 euros and the triple monitor stand is €460. I don’t know where this crazy 2300 euro price tag has come from. Personally I’d pay you £550 for the N1

I think the fact you can buy it new cheaper then £1600 is probably why. The N1 is only 995 euros and the triple monitor stand is €460. I don’t know where this crazy 2300 euro price tag has come from. Personally I’d pay you £550 for the N1
My apologies with VAT and the button box holder, keyboard tray it’s €2150 making it £1875 brand new. A 15% discount isn’t great. Look at going for 40% off

As I said, there aren't any for sale so I just pitched it at what I thought was a decent saving from new. The set up would cost 2150 Euros plus shipping, making it 2359 Euro.s........£2050 all in at current exchange rate.

Feel free to make me a sensible offer............although, at this stage I'm not looking to split the set up.

Thanks for your input and interest.

Okay as I don’t need the stand I can give 1k

Thanks for the offer but, as previously stated, I am not really interested in splitting at this point unless I can get a confirmed UK buyer for the monitor stand. If.a buyer could be found I'd happily accept your offer of £1k for the rig minus the stand.

The lowest I'd go for the complete rig is £1200.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back