COMPLETE Numbers and Names pack (180 files)

Skins COMPLETE Numbers and Names pack (180 files) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Any one know why mine is still coming out blurry? I've done exactly as I should but for some reason Ocons 31 and name etc is still blurry on the Haas, It's driving me mad as I've tried multiple times and every time it has the same outcome

Any one know why mine is still coming out blurry? I've done exactly as I should but for some reason Ocons 31 and name etc is still blurry on the Haas, It's driving me mad as I've tried multiple times and every time it has the same outcome
Really? I've just installed it in my game and it works fine. Maybe you can try to add the file in both Haas.erp files (2021 and 2021_story_mode)

• Deleted member 1031992

How did you import it? I realized that the mipmaps were broken when we do "import all"

In this video everything is explained very nicely. It's for F1 2017 but I also managed to do it with this tutorial it still is the same way for F1 2021.
I managed to change my name and also the flag but it seems blurry in the game, any recommendations?
herepng.png

Last edited:
Good day! I really liked this mod. But I would like to do the same for my career. How did you make this mod, what programs did you use? Please help me! Thank you in advance!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back