Complete Lotus 3 Eleven Formula 1 Skin Pack 2k & 4k

Skins Complete Lotus 3 Eleven Formula 1 Skin Pack 2k & 4k v2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 updated Lotus 3 Eleven Skin Pack | Willaims,Ferrari, Renault, Haas, Red Bull & Mclaren livery designs with a new update entry:

Williams Team added

Hi Guys

With this design I've used a single Martini stripe down the middle and on the bottom sides. This car does car just
does not have the lines or styling to do the Martini decal on the sides similar to that of the F1 car without the car looking hideous.

Hope you you guys like, have fun :)

Update details:

- Williams Team added
- Vettel's Ferrari race number fix (rear engine cover top)

View attachment 199256 View attachment 199257...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ClimaxF1 updated Lotus 3 Eleven Skin Pack | Sauber, Force India, Williams, Ferrari, Renault, Haas, Red Bull & Mclaren with a new update entry:

Sauber skin update & Pirelli Tire options added

Hi Guys

Update details:

- Added white detail to the front bumper
- Added new preview pic
- Added Pirelli tire options as per some of the requests (1k & 2k)

*To install tire's, open Pirelli tires file, select 1k or 2k, then select the tire color option you want and copy/paste files into your skins folder.*

View attachment 201608 View attachment 201609

• Pirelli Tire options
View attachment 201611...

Hey man ! Can you maybe put those Tyres in the Pack?

I've just added Pirelli tire options to the download, hope you like, enjoy :)

http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...i-renault-haas-red-bull-mclaren.15964/updates

2017_pirelli_tire_option-jpg.201611

ClimaxF1 updated Lotus 3 Eleven Skin Pack | Sauber, Force India, Williams, Ferrari, Renault, Haas, Red Bull & Mclaren with a new update entry:

Toro Rosso Team added 2k & 4k

Hi Guys

My apologies for such a late update to this skin pack. Work has kept me very busy and to be honest I almost forgot about these liveries.

Hope you guys like this latest addition, have fun :)

Update details:

- Toro Rosso Team added

View attachment 220376 View attachment 220377 View attachment 220378 View attachment 220379 View attachment 220380 View attachment 220381 View attachment 220382 View attachment 220383
P.S....

Toro Rosso Team added 2k & 4k (New skin map fix)

Hi Guys

My apologies for such a quick re-upload and a late update to this skin pack. Work has kept me very busy and to be honest I almost forgot about these liveries.

*The quick re-upload is because I noticed that there was too much reflections on track so I've changed the skin map for the car*

Hope you guys like this latest addition, have fun :)

Update details:

- Toro Rosso Team added
- New skin map

View attachment 220406
View attachment 220407...

Mercedes Team added

Hi Guys

So here we the last skin from Mercedes Benz to complete this skin pack.
This was not the easiest livery to design on this car. I've tried my best and hope that you guys will like it, have fun :)

Update details:

- Mercedes Benz F1 Team added

View attachment 220555 View attachment 220556 View attachment 220557 View attachment 220558 View attachment 220559 View attachment 220560 View attachment 220561

Special thanks to...

ClimaxF1 updated Complete Lotus 3 Eleven Formula 1 Skin Pack 2k & 4k with a new update entry:

Mercedes Skin fix & new preview pics for all cars

Hi Guys

After doing a few laps with the Mercedes I noticed a few problems with the decals and the skin map.
I've completely reworked all the decals so that they flow and suite the car better. A new skin map has also being added for better detail and smother edges.
All car preview pics have being changed, now with drivers helmet.

View attachment 220783 View attachment 220784 View attachment 220785 View attachment 220786 View attachment 220787

*New preview...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 233 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%