Sell Complete highish-end racing rig (GT1 EVO, Heusinkveld Sprint, Clubsport v2.5 etc.)

Does the monitor stand take triples as well?

in that case i take the rig. thanks
Hiya, so the monitor stand as it stands (sorry!) is for a single mount. However, it is designed to also convert to a triple mount if you buy the extra components from SimLab. Maybe not exactly what you were hoping for, but I'd rather be open and honest. Let me know if that suits. Would you be looking at the rig including seats/mounts etc.? If so, I could possibly cut you a deal to help go towards the extra bits needed.

It's this one here:

Single version, but they do a triple too, and you can convert the single to a triple by ordering the bits (you just message them and they will sort you out - fantastic customer service there)

Last edited:
Hey there everyone, so having joined here at the back end of last year on my journey towards racing rig glory, my circumstances changed and then of late so has the world! I am now somewhat forced into a position where I need to let this stuff go to a more deserving home. I absolutely loved the research involved and bought some really nice gear and put it together with a lot of care, thought and attention. I've even fitted a SPARCO carpet to the heel tray for a bit of extra authenticity! Below is a link to a shared photo album of the build journey:

Racing cockpit build photos

As far as components go, there must be less than 1 working day of use on these. I've looked around at current prices and availability, and I hope you feel these are priced to sell. If somebody were to literally want the whole lot, I would happily negotiate a discount.

Major componentPrice
Simlab GT1 racing cockpit (black 8020) with integrated monitor mount, heel tray and accessories
£450​
Sparco Grid Q bucket seat with official Sparco side rails and slider
£350​
Red bling bolts and red trim
Free with rig!​
Heusinkveld sprint pedals - accelerator and brake only (boxed) SOLD - FUNDS CLEARED
£475
Fanatec Clubsport v2.5 wheelbase (boxed) SOLD - PENDING FUNDS CLEARING
£375
Clubsport Formula v2 wheel rim with podium advanced paddle module (boxed)
£375​

To power the rig I built a PC that's quiet, understated, but still packs quite a punch. If somebody wants the PC as well, I'm happy to let that go too.

Major componentPrice
PC (full spec below, but new priced put components around £1,600-1,700 ish)
£1,200​
DELL alienware AW3420DW ultrawide (new late 2019 model)
£750​
Corsair K63 compact wired keyboard with upgraded white keycaps)
£50​
Corsair gaming lapboard, compatible with K63 wired keyboard above
£40​
Corsair M65 Pro gaming mouse, white and black with RGB
£30​

The PC itself has the following specification:

Fractal Design Define R6 USB sound insulated case
Fractal Design AIO cooler
Corsair RM 750x PSU
Gigabyte Z390 Aurus Pro WiFi motherboard
Intel Core i7 9700K CPU
16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM 3200MHz (red)
Samsung 970 EVO plus 500GB M.2 boot drive
Seagate FireCuda 2TB solid state Hybrid data drive
MSI GeForce RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio GPU

The only things I can post are those that I still have the box for, so that would be the wheelbase, wheel, and pedals. I could find a box for the mouse, but pretty much everything else is too large and/or heavy to post. So, most of this will be collection only, payment via PayPal preferred. I live in the East Yorkshire area not too far from the west of Hull.

Please feel free to drop me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you would like to have a chat about anything over the phone I will be happy to provide my mobile number once you have made contact. Many thanks for looking, and all the best! :)

View attachment 375385
I know someone that needs everything and will collect in the next few days

Wow. Have you sold everything already?
That's pretty much a dream setup for most people I'd say, it's a pity you have to sell it. I'm just beginning my own research into the whole rig and decent sim racing gear (which I'm actually enjoying as you said). Good luck with the rest of the sale.

That's pretty much a dream setup for most people I'd say, it's a pity you have to sell it. I'm just beginning my own research into the whole rig and decent sim racing gear (which I'm actually enjoying as you said). Good luck with the rest of the sale.
Thanks mate, it's a really, really nice setup but just doesn't get use and both prior/recent circumstances mean she has to go. All isn't doom and gloom, she will be getting somewhat replaced by a nice little keyboard/synth to fill a hobby gap :)

Edit: So the rig and seat has just been collected, so just wanted to say again thank you to all those who enquired and to those who purchased and made for what are some of the most pleasant transactions I've experienced in a long time, you really are a great bunch. I've updated the listing now to reflect the fact that it's really just the monitor itself and some PC bits remaining, so if anybody is interested, drop me a line.

Cheers all :)

Last edited:
Just to say we have bought some of the stuff and the seller is a really top bloke, totally trustworthy and the items are in really mint condition - a rear find. Thanks for being so helpful & buying from you was a real pleasure! Good luck with the keyboard!

Just to say we have bought some of the stuff and the seller is a really top bloke, totally trustworthy and the items are in really mint condition - a rear find. Thanks for being so helpful & buying from you was a real pleasure! Good luck with the keyboard!
Was a pleasure meeting you mate and so pleased to see the rig setup and being put to proper use Thanks also for the kind words and a painless transaction! Happy racing, and winning ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing