Resource icon

Misc Complete GP2 Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Skopje14 submitted a new resource:

Complete GP2 Mod - GP2 mod (textures, handling, AI, images, calendar, ...)

Complete GP2 Mod

Hello guys, I'm very proud to present you my latest and biggest mod (and the only one that I share).
I already uploaded it on Mediafire and made a thread here, but I understood there was a problem with Racedepartment ressources rules. I hope this would be ok. I recommand you to delete or lock previous thread. If no, can you explain me clearly how to do step by step please?

Read more about this resource...

mod edit - @Dams7 English only please, thanks :)

Translation :-

Hello! The mod looks good, yet I against a small problem In fact, when I replace the database file, it did crash my game immediately.Do you have a solution? Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
When i try to start the game there is a black screen for 5 seconds and then the game crashes. i have tried downloading F1 2012 again but still the same. I cant figure it out. i did everything i was supposed to do i think. copied the mod files to the game folder. I have downloaded the game as a torrent, not from steam. That might be the reason?

When i try to start the game there is a black screen for 5 seconds and then the game crashes. i have tried downloading F1 2012 again but still the same. I cant figure it out. i did everything i was supposed to do i think. copied the mod files to the game folder. I have downloaded the game as a torrent, not from steam. That might be the reason?

The mod works only with original game yes.

Hi!it works to f1 2013 or 2015?thanks!

No, sorry. I don't have F1 2013 so I can't do the same job on it. But a modder can try to adapt the mod for F1 2013 if you make a request.

The MOD looks great, but when I try to load it won't start...:(

Do you use original Game (legal one?)? Without any mod on it?

mod edit - @Dams7 English only please, thanks :)

Translation :-

Hello! The mod looks good, yet I against a small problem In fact, when I replace the database file, it did crash my game immediately.Do you have a solution? Thank you!

What do you want to change in database? Because I had to make a lot of changes in database (especially for tracks where I added lines) so of course if you want to use a personal database, start from mine and change minor things.

Best mod i ever see! thx but i have still the f11 2012 driver names in game like vettel with italian flag etc. is that normal?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back