Complete 2016 HD Ferrari S16-H Team Package (Updated Livery Design, Steering Wheel & Garage)

Skins Complete 2016 HD Ferrari S16-H Team Package (Updated Livery Design, Steering Wheel & Garage) Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
That's nice what you have been doing but can you do it for F1 2015 by any chance ? You got that game too ?
I just wonder, maybe you can do all this - for 2015 game, 2014 season ?!? That seems much more logical to me, to leave 2015 season intact.
Like that guy who did his mod for 2016 based on 2014 cars. Actually... that's most downloaded mod around here for F1 2015 ! http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/categories/f1-2015.89/?order=download_count
Maybe you'll ask then "you got your mod, then why are you ask me then?". :D
Well, he never finishes it it seems to me, some cars are missing, like Ferrari, Sauber,... !?

Anyway... thanks in any case, your skins really looking great. :thumbsup:

At this stage I don't have any new plans for a mod of that nature. I first want to finish my F1 Fantasy Super Season, Legends vs Pro's. Basically a complete new game with new driver line up's, some of the best liveries designs ever, steering wheels, clothing, garages. game physics, intelligent AI, new sounds package, system graphics upgrade, game interface and styling, new track textures and sponsoring with so much more to mention.
Almost there and some testing before I start uploading.

I wish I could help and thanks for the support

ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 HD Ferrari S16-H Team Package (Updated Livery Design, Steering Wheel & Garage) with a new update entry:

Updated livery design, Garage and new Steering wheels

Hi Guys

This is the one that all you F1 Ferrari fans have being waiting for.

This is easily one of the best looking cars on track, just beautiful with stunning high res. textures.

This design was a special request and I have decided to include this redesigned steering wheel with new details in the download.

Hope you guys like the new updates.

View attachment 155069

Design details:

- Updated redesigned livery
- 100% Full HD (4096/4096)
- HD Race suits, gloves &...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 HD Ferrari S16-H Team Package (Updated Livery Design, Steering Wheel & Garage) with a new update entry:

Livery design update

Hi Guys

Update details:

- Rear wing sponsor added

View attachment 163591 View attachment 163592 View attachment 163593 View attachment 163594

As some of you may already know, designing liveries on the Red Bull chassis can be a bit challenging.

If I were to place the rear wing logo at the back of the DRS wing then this would mirror over to the front nose where the warning hazards are. This is a bit of a setback due to CM default templates. There's nothing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

With your 2016 F1 Season - Ferrari S16-H HD Livery, but also the other new Liveries based on the RB Car, i have the Problem that the Drivers Helmet Postion is not correct. In your Pictures it is the same Problem. The Helmet is a couple inches to much to the front. Seems like the Helmet-Postion is not entered correctly.

If you download my latest steering wheels then all liveries have being sorted out. This problem was originally from the guys who do the season mods. I have corrected all interiors and cameras with my latest download.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...wheels-with-real-hd-led-light-function.13023/

As you can see in the below pic problem is solved with the correct interior and camera files.

ferrari-concept-silverstone-pitlane-jpg.168552

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years