Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these corners need later braking:

Australia: 1,3,9
Malaysia:
China: 11, 14 maybe a tiny bit
Bahrain:
Catalunya:
Monaco: maybe the chicane after the tunnel slightly?
Canada:
Valencia: 17 slightly
Silverstone: 16
Germany:
Hungary:
Spa:
Monza: I didn't test because I know you've been having problems with it but probably everywhere needs later braking :p
Singapore: 1,5,7,10,14
Suzuka: 9 (The second degna)
Korea:
Abu Dhabi:
USA: 13
Brazil: 10

I tested each track with a toro rosso so you know I'm not super braking with a fast car. I hope this isn't too much to ask :p

Hey, I've been doing a 100% race at hockenheim and with the heavy fuel load some teams always seem to out brake themselves at the hairpin at 2 corners after. It seems like the red bulls, ferraris and maybe some other teams always do it.

The hairpin at Hockenheim will probably be a difficult one to correct. I also see the AI outbraking themselves frequently with heavier fuel loads, but once the cars lose the weight later in the race they do become much more competitive. Maybe it needs just a hair adjustment?

Then, as previously mentioned, that issue at Shanghai in turn 5 where the AI refuses to go more than 1-wide through there....though that's probably not a braking zone issue but rather a "width of the AI's racing line" issue, for lack of a better term.

I agree with Riley about turn 10 at Monaco, though because I use a gamepad I use ABS so I'm sure I'm a bit biased...

I agree with turn 10 at Brazil, but again this may be because of me using ABS.

I wish there was a "50% abs" setting lol...

Don't worry,I got it. I edited Hockenheim so at a heavy fuel load they don't run wide, they brake slightly earlier than in the original mod but still fairly competitive.

Edit: Also changed the cornering speed of the first corner slightly.

Edit: Did Australia as well, looks tough.

No! Change the curve_modifier to something lower. Or if you want to change their braking point and see them fly off the track, change the distance_modifier.
Generally it lists each corner in order anyway.
Thanks buddy.One more question.As you see the number of corners each track does not correspond to number of code lines in the xml file.For example Spa has 19 corners and the xml has 17 code lines.The same in other tracks.
What About that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back