Competitive Breaking Mod V1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hill,

thanks for this mod, first off all.
In China between curve 9 and 10 the AI goes wide over the curves and almost breaks out what causes them to loose time. Can you please check it?

hill can you check 13 at canada? might just be me, but i think the ai is running a hair too deep and its causing them to exit wider...so they slow down more to avoid the wall on the exit and it seems to me that they lose speed down the start/finish straight.

sorry to keep buggin ya, I know you want to be done with this mod :p

Still enjoying this mod! However, could you look at Malaysia turn 9 please? The AI run in to the back of me all the time!

hill can you check 13 at canada? might just be me, but i think the ai is running a hair too deep and its causing them to exit wider...so they slow down more to avoid the wall on the exit and it seems to me that they lose speed down the start/finish straight.

sorry to keep buggin ya, I know you want to be done with this mod :p

No problem ill take a look and ease the ai back a touch so they get a better exit.

hey Hill I think turn 1 at Brazil needs a little attention...I'm seeing the AI run wide and miss the apex a fair amount there.

Also turns 8 and 12 at Hockenheim I think needs just a hair adjustment.
Turn 8 it seems the AI is running just a hair too deep
Turn 12 I think the AI might be able to go a bit deeper.

Hi all.. I am with a problem, and it is not in the MOD, it's the same game, but the MOD only does make the problem worse. In 4 races (Sepang-Malaysia/Canada/Montreal-Valencia-Europe/Sakhir-Bahrain) In particular not cars braking curve and go straight. The race ends with 4 cars, sometimes, as for example, in Valencia, Just get me on track. Did not fix this Using this MOD??????????? Please do not ask questions idiots, as your game is original?????? Since I googled and I know that happens both in the original game, as in pirate. okk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back