Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

Competition Time | Guess the Track: Round Two

I'm thinking in the first corner, and I'm sure in the 2-3 corner, that it is the Norisring.

Has any other track a very narrow left harpin as a first corner?

If you people say so, I had no clue that it was the Norisring. Clearly I’m no frequent Raceroom driver.

Norisring is the best guess with tight turns and only a few of them. (Not that it matters anything, but I swear I didn't look at any of the comments here before guessing haha)

At first corners I had Istanbul Park, COTA, Abu Dhabi and Norisring in my mind.
When seeing the straight after the first zigzag I knew it was not the former so I thought maybe the latter. When seeing the same movement at corner 4, I was not in doubt:
Norisring :D

Last edited:
If you people say so, I had no clue that it was the Norisring. Clearly I’m no frequent Raceroom driver.

Well I'm neither and havent even raced the track at R3E
But rraced mod-versions for AC, rF2 and older sims like rF1 and GTR2 plenty times ;)

Welcome to the second round of our short series of ‘guess the track’ fun competitions.

Sim Racing is awesome!

I'm pleased I managed to watch the video this time without seeing any other answers first.

Norisring

Good fun - I like identifying tracks from pictures, but this is tougher I think.