Comparative Review Of All Cars!

READ THIS BEFORE YOU MARK THIS AS SPAM(JK), OR THINK THAT THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME:
I will update this regularly, it wont just have the cars right now.
Here's a tip: NEVER drift in a race event. It'll cost you the race. I only do it for fun.

BMW 320si E90
1140kg
291hp
RWD
My opinion: It is a real wheel drive car, which means its fast. It handles pretty decent too, so its a great car in multiplayer. I like it very much out of its class, Its an amazing car.

BMW 320i E46
1140kg
275hp
RWD
My opinion: Its a RWD car too, it is fast, but it handles a little bit wore than the newer version. I like it a lot, but id rather drive the newer version.

Chevrolet Lacetti
1140kg
288hp
FWD
My opinion:FWD car, handles great, sort of fast. I was on a sharp turn, and it DRIFTED, so if you are a drifting master in sims(like me), choose this car.

SEAT Leon
1140kg
287hp
FWD
My opinon: FWD car, handles okay, really fast for its class. it reacts really severly to bumps, and if you can control that, use this car.

Alfa Romeo 156
1140kg
285hp
FWD
My opinion: FWD car, handles a little better than the SEAT, its slower than the SEAT, it can drift slightly, its basically identical to the BMW E46

Honda Accord Euro R
1167kg
275hp
FWD
My opinion: It handles like a dream, but it is slow. You'll have to rely on the turns to win in this car.

SEAT Toledo Cupra
1140kg
260hp
FWD
My opinion: I got out of the pits, got on a bump and i flipped over. Its fast and all, but if you don't brake enough on a turn, be prone to losing control. Straights without bumps are its best point.

Alfa Romeo 156 GTA
1140kg
275hp
FWD
My opinion: Its as fast as a Toledo, it reacts badly to bumps, but if you can control that and its not very good handling, you'll beat your friends bad in multiplayer mode. Just depends what track it is.

Peugeot 407
1167kg
280hp
FWD
My opinion: Its more like the E90 BMW, but it's more prone to losing control. And it's slightly faster.

BEST OF WTCC 06/07 CLASS: BMW 320si E90!
First time you drive it against the AI, you will fare very well.

WTCC '87

Alfa Romeo 75
960kg
280hp
RWD
My opinion: First impression, it's fast for its class, reacts really bad to bumps, and it makes a really high-pitched beeping sound when you are at high speed, which is annoying. It cant turn, really. So, it's like most cars in that model year.

BMW M3 E40
960kg
300hp
RWD
My opinion:It has an AWESOME sounding engine. It's exactly like the Alfa Romeo, but it's beeping sound is quieter.

Best in WTCC '87 Class:
BMW M3 E40

I would not believe the info the game feeds you regarding the cars as it is usually not that accurate with the weights of the cars or with the differences from the works model to the customer models.
Just looking at the ones you have listed then the 320i and Alfa are both really 1150kg no big difference from the 1140kg listed in the game info but if you look at some of the GT info then some of them are around 100kg more than listed.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 104 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 405 40.1%