Community tools in RACE 07?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
[Moderator note: moved this thread from RPM teamforum to RACE 07 forum]

Hi bro's,

Don't you think its a great idea to have teamcolors in RACE 07 just like we had in RD2 with the orange AMG Mercedes?

So we just drive all with the same car in the tournament! The question is, what car will be the best in RACE 07?

From release my proposition is to find the car that fits us all and race that the next season.

What do you think of it?

Sound Cool to me.

Big BIG BIGGER competition between us for sure! :)
Cars:
- Seat Leon
- BMW E90s(i)
- Alfa 156 (GTA)
- Chevrolet

mmm in my opinion the Seat Leon is the best alrounder. But when we are a bit better the Alfa is the next step.
and then we have the BMW... mmmm

Hmmmmm, i think im gonna switch to Seat (or Chevy, if their speed has increased)

Prolly they will allow to design your own skins, because they announced to improve the community tools for Race 07 (own skins, own names on the car, weight penalty system for dedicated servers, etc.)

I hope they allow skins :) So everyone can race any car in the RPM livery.

Otherwise I wouldn't drive the car that is decided. You drive what fits your driving style, what you are fastest in, what you enjoy most.
For example I like the Seat and the Chevy (Honda is still ok), and I suck in the other cars. Neo likes Honda and Alfa, Rami drives the Alfa, henY is in the Seat, Stiggy the Peugeot.....

This leads to nothing than endless discussions and frustrated drivers.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 97 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 145 13.8%