Community Questions | Best Console Racing Title?

I forgot to mention in my previous comment - has anyone played the latest GRID title yet? Is it fun and satisfying to play? Curious about it but don't want to end up with a shallow experience if it's too simple (without wanting to sound elitist)!!

Big shout out to retro racers too - been racing since Spectrum +2 days throughout! Gotta love the classics like Outrun, Enduro Racer, Super Hang On, WEC Le Mans, Buggy Boy, and my favourite, Hard Drivin' !!!
If you have a google account, Chrome and fast internet, you can sign up for 2 free months of Google Stadia at the moment and play GRID in 4k for free. Instant testing instead of a 100GB download... only problem is that you can only play with a supported controller... no steering wheels among those yet.

For me is Gran Turismo 5 Prologue. I spent a lot of time with that game. GT5P has few cars but all done well and with a well sampled sound. In addition, loading was fast (much faster than GT5 and GT6) which made it ideal for a quick race just before going to school.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back