Community Question | Your Favourite Car and Lap Combination in Sim Racing

M235i @ imola was a great combo. AC

I seem to be only driving ACC at the moment so I'm gonna say Lambo @ Zolder is probably my fave combo in that game

Orrr Nissan @ Kylami
Orrr Rari @ Hungaroring
Orrr most cars @ most tracks

I recall another combo.
I remember I wasn't really that into AC Competizione, I was trying various cars you know...
mostly hot laps, and few races on and offline.
And then I start up a full grid race - AT SUZUKA circuit.
Really guys... if you haven't tried it yet... you better hurry.
I love many other games but they don't have this track as good as this one. A total blast. :inlove:
Also love Le Castellet (yup) and Barcelona, those are my three favorites until now in ACC.

I can't get enough of the Assetto Corsa Competizione 2019 Porsche GT3 R at Barcelona. For the first time ever in my years of dabbling in sim racing and always gravitating toward the Porsches, I have never worked so hard to tweak settings in hopes to overcome the understeer. I have a pretty good setup now, but it can be twitchy at times. ACC all the way. I love it!

Assetto Corsa track day at Goodwood with a bunch of old Jag’s, Aston Martin’s, Ferrari’s, Lola’s etc. I enjoy driving the Lola T70 mkII, great sound, physics, etc.

Count me as those who can't choose just one. About any tin top in R3E or just about anything in AC. Many hours of fun!

I love seeing the amazing diversity of choices in this thread though, just goes to show different things "speak" to different people. What a great time to be a sim racer! :thumbsup:

my favourtie ac with a mercedes benz 190 evo II, that engine omg in Nordschleife , also with ams2 sprintracer in Brands Hatch dont know how but look real its like watch a onboard real life race but

RF2 at CTMP(Mosport) and a Porsche GT3 Cup car . This is my local track that I have been going to for 35+ years. I've walked it,biked it, hot lapped it as a passenger but I have never driven it at speed. RF2 and VR can immerse me in a place I call home and give a sense of what so many great drivers have experienced. Sure there are no forces on my body but when the mood is right It can be freaking awesome!!!!

Ferrari FXXK Evo at Monza against GT1 cars tuned to lap Monza at 1'40". Assetto Corsa Car Tuner most useful mod ever IMO.

Lets not forget most GT3 cars are heavily detuned from street version.

I can't get enough of Oulton Park in Automobilista 2 at the moment. It's a great track for a good variety of cars, but especially the Carterham Cars. There's actually so many awesome combos in Automobilista 2 that it's now my favourite Sim, with rF2 a close second.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years