Community Question | Who Here Uses A Dedicated 'Sim Rig'?

ylKGKA.jpg

FVevA1.jpg

B9gTAY.jpg

Upgrades to my Playseat Challenge "transformer" setup. Still fully foldable but now with CSL DD, reinforced wheel stand, 2 wheels, H-shifter with three-point mount, T-LCM pedals and handbrake. New 34" 166 Hz monitor. During the day it's my office, in the evening I unfold the Playseat, move the monitor over the wheel (it is mounted on a foldable arm) and voila it becomes a simracing rig. Just perfect for me, also comfortable and stable once I am sitting into it.
WhatsApp Image 2023-12-12 at 04.14.18_e945ccd8.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-12 at 04.14.18_d7217742.jpg

Last edited:
Gabriel, I look at your pics, and I know what sort of mods I will do to an 80/20 rig when I get one. A question though. How did you mount the seat? The sliders appear to be side mounted.

Gabriel, I look at your pics, and I know what sort of mods I will do to an 80/20 rig when I get one. A question though. How did you mount the seat? The sliders appear to be side mounted.

The seat is original from a Smart Four, and was assembled with its original sliders. It is mounted on the original supports of KS90 from CustomCockpit, it is what all cockpits come with. The only thing different is that it is mounted the opposite of how it would be on a baquet

xbOzTL.jpg

GfcHJY.jpg

In this last photo it looks original from a scrapyard, I only had to remove those plates from the front and little else, it already fit.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back