Community Question | Which Fantasy Track Would You Build In Real Life?

It's Toban. Honestly, the thread should have been locked after the first Toban answer, because all other answers are wrong! ;)

I'm on record (probably multiple times) that, if I'm ever to come into Crazy Billionaire level wealth, I will be building Toban Raceway Park in real life. For the grand opening, I will be throwing a weekend long Toban Raceway Park Motorsport Jamboree that I've pledged to fly in RD staff and a select group of premium members into for free. We'll have a variety of cars available from exotics to Skip Barber style open wheelers. We'll run the track from sun up to sun down in every layout/configuration imaginable and then, at night, we'll have beer, pizza, and motorsports movies on the big screen. Because I am a Crazy Billionaire, all the entire weekend will cost anyone is their name on a legal waiver.

Oh, and I've decided I will be asking Paul Jeffrey to design the track workers' uniforms. I have a funny feeling they will be paisley and quite loud.

Now, do the right thing and lock this thread before anyone else tries to cheapen the experience with inferior (non Toban) suggestions!

It's Toban. Honestly, the thread should have been locked after the first Toban answer, because all other answers are wrong! ;)

I'm on record (probably multiple times) that, if I'm ever to come into Crazy Billionaire level wealth, I will be building Toban Raceway Park in real life. For the grand opening, I will be throwing a weekend long Toban Raceway Park Motorsport Jamboree that I've pledged to fly in RD staff and a select group of premium members into for free. We'll have a variety of cars available from exotics to Skip Barber style open wheelers. We'll run the track from sun up to sun down in every layout/configuration imaginable and then, at night, we'll have beer, pizza, and motorsports movies on the big screen. Because I am a Crazy Billionaire, all the entire weekend will cost anyone is their name on a legal waiver.

Oh, and I've decided I will be asking Paul Jeffrey to design the track workers' uniforms. I have a funny feeling they will be paisley and quite loud.

Now, do the right thing and lock this thread before anyone else tries to cheapen the experience with inferior (non Toban) suggestions!

I've added a diary note to check back in a few months see how the lottery chase is going :D

That. Sounds. Awesome.

Sounds cool, when could you start porting Toban to Assetto Corsa?

1610212038232.jpeg

NFS 3

For me it has to be Midfield Raceway.

Fast, flowing, and despite the short length, it is a fantastic track that fits all kinds of racecars and roadcars.

Ever since I first drove it in the Gran Turismo PSP game when I was 9 (yes that's how I got into racing games :thumbsup: ) I fell in love with the place. Probably my most driven track ever, maybe only beaten by Spa.

Last edited:
I drive those pavers, from my sim racing adventures today I should stick to them. I can't think of a circuit id like to see in a sim, but I would like mugello in iracing.

There are a lot of fantasy circuits I have really enjoyed (Pace Park, Machwerk, Mills, Toban, Hilltop Club, Seven Hills, Birubi) but I think I would build Chatham from SCGT. An interesting roval (half of an oval with a road course on the other end) in club circuit size. It is just so different than anything I have seen in real life, except for the Pereltada part of Mexico and perhaps some old Brooklands layouts.
chat_lod-jpg.397712

There are a lot of fantasy circuits I have really enjoyed (Pace Park, Machwerk, Mills, Toban, Hilltop Club, Seven Hills, Birubi) but I think I would build Chatham from SCGT. An interesting roval (half of an oval with a road course on the other end) in club circuit size. It is just so different than anything I have seen in real life, except for the Pereltada part of Mexico and perhaps some old Brooklands layouts.
chat_lod-jpg.397712
This is a good shout.

I always hated seeing that circuit come up in career mode but always ended up liking it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%