Community Question | Which Continent Hosts Your Favourite Tracks?

OK, at the time of posting this Europe has the overwhelming majority in terms of votes, and from my point of view I tend to agree, but...

... I'm wondering if this is more to do with the demographic of this forum rather than any objective, or even subjective, opinions of tracks.

Well, I immediately thought Europe, but on reflection, I do love Road America, Road Atlanta, Sebring, Watkins Glen and VIR. So I suppose I had no choice with my vote.

Not that I am bias but North America has the most depth, diversity, and quality. North America may not have a track in the top 2 or 3 however the list is impressive.

North American Tracks
  • Road America
  • Laguna
  • Indy
  • Sebring
  • VIR
  • Sebring
  • Mid-Ohio
  • The Glen
  • Daytona
  • Road Atlanta
  • Lime Rock
  • Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
  • COTA
  • Mosport
  • Barber
  • Portland
  • Bristol
  • Talladega
  • Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
  • Long Beach
I also am biased and went through a similar thought process. You didn't include CTMP in your list either. And the Montreal F1 circuit has its charms too.

I guess it's pretty representative of our country. Other countries may have better options in smaller portions, but we have the all-you-can-eat buffet.

I also am biased and went through a similar thought process. You didn't include CTMP in your list either. And the Montreal F1 circuit has its charms too.

I guess it's pretty representative of our country. Other countries may have better options in smaller portions, but we have the all-you-can-eat buffet.
Jason, CTMP is Mosport on my list and Montreal is Circuit Gilles Villeneuve. I agree these are good historical tracks.

It is tough question. I think Europe has most tracks to choose, most history, and most of us here are from Europe. Also two tracks that I have modeled is from Europe.

Automobilista has shown that there are many really awesome tracks in South America that deserves to be known more..

USA and Canada certainly has many truly awesome tracks, or used to have. And I think no oval track could ever be considered as a track, it is something else. But some Road-Ovals are very awesome IMO. Also interesting fact first ever race track - Brooklands was roval, and I think it was awesome (but it was in England), and it had a kink actually in one part of oval, which instantly makes it 1000times better than usual NASCAR egg...actually even egg has more exciting silhouette.

Africa and Asia not that much. I think Australia + New Zealand possibly has more awesome tracks than Africa and Asia combined. It is only Japan that really pushes Asia for that matter.

Last edited:
Kyalami is my favourite track but i think England is a paradise with Donington, Cadwell, Knockhill, Brands Hatch, Silverstone, Snetterton or Oulton, in my country are great tracks like Jerez, Motorland or Barcelona but still in love with all those english tracks

No particular one favorite country. There are many good tracks I SIM race on which are located World Wide.
Good answer.
In truth, what's the benefit in trying to compare which country/continent has the best tracks.. all over the world there are good examples.
AMS shows some i've never heard of - worth checking out.

Four of my top five tracks are in Europe (Spa, Imola, Mugello, Brands Hatch) with only one in Asia (Suzuka) so my vote is for Europe

My fav:
EU: Oulton Park
AUS: Bathurst
US: Laguna Seca

Of course, Europe has the most interesting tracks. Dont like Tilke tracks and most F1 tracks.

As correctly pointed out above - the tracks in US are the only ones still holding up well. Most tracks in Europe have become safe and therefore boring.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing