Community Question | Strangest Bug You Have Seen In Sim Racing?

AM2 Beta Release some months ago lol
Capture.PNG

An unintentionally hilarious bug in the early days of pcars public release when in an online session at the start of the race every racer got a pit lane penalty for jumping the start, despite not doing so. After taking the unwarranted penalty, for some bizarre reason you were black flagged anyway and your race was over, a number of rage posts in the chat, let the hilarity ensue.

Live For Speed had some beauties over the years, I guess I saw them more because I mostly played on cruising servers, but the barriers for a long long time would send you skyward if you so much as clipped them. Also occasionally when starting the engine you get a REALLY loud buzz for half a second.

My family had a Dragon 32 PC in the 80's. There was a track and a block representing you. If you hit the reverse arrow key you would get the fastest lap time as it let you go in reverse. It did not know this is cheating

Awesome. The only racer i had on the dragon was that machine code listing from dragon user magazine, a top down racer that was very good for the time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back