Community AI info website for rF1, other isiMotor2 sims

Information about AI settings and parameters for isiMotor2 games (e.g. rF1, GTR 2, RACE 07, AMS 1) has long been scattered across PDF documents and forum threads or hidden in the heads of experienced modders. I recently began compiling this information into text files with the goal of creating a free-and-open-source website that could serve as an all-in-one information hub for the community.

The site is now up and running at https://sim-racing.gitlab.io/isimotor2-ai-docs/ and the GitLab project for the site is https://gitlab.com/sim-racing/isimotor2-ai-docs. Please note that the site is a work-in-progress. Many pages on the site are currently incomplete, and more pages will need to be created.

As always, a massive thank you to the RaceDepartment community and staff. :inlove: I've learned so much hanging around here, and there are some very knowledgeable and dedicated people like @jgf and @Shovas who have generously shared so much of their time and expertise. So much of what's already on the AI site has been sourced from forum posts and documents shared here on RD.

Still a great deal remains to be done, but it's been fun to get this started. :) I'm hoping knowledgeable members of the community will chip in and contribute fixes, improvements, additions, and suggestions! That's what's great about an open-source website like this one. Please feel free to post on RD and @ me or directly message me (or go through GitLab with an issue or pull request, if you know how to do that) and I'll consider adding it to the site.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 220 14.3%