Cars Common Question but No answer? Unexpected error car mod I Pontiac Fiero GT

I have been trying to get this car mod of the Pontiac Fiero GT to work. I am sure the car is the problem because it works when I use another car.

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/desperately-seeking-a-fiero-gt-car-mod.187654/ <- had already talked about the same problem with the same mod but it never got answered. I would really like to get this to work as I keep getting an unexpected error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much

Julian

...just tried that car from AssettoLänd, works fine (apart from the fact that uses Kunos E92 M3 physics...).
It comes with an extension folder, just make sure to install it correctly

steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\bk_pon_fiero_88 is how it should be

...just tried that car from AssettoLänd, works fine (apart from the fact that uses Kunos E92 M3 physics...).
It comes with an extension folder, just make sure to install it correctly

steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\bk_pon_fiero_88 is how it should be
Just to be sure, where do i put the extensions folder. I have put it in steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\bk_pon_fiero_88/extension/bk_pon_fiero_88. An error also says "A required DLC might be missing" i didn't know if that would have anything to do with it?

Attachments

• unknown (15).png
    unknown (15).png
    46.7 KB · Views: 101
Just to be sure, where do i put the extensions folder. I have put it in steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\bk_pon_fiero_88/extension/bk_pon_fiero_88. An error also says "A required DLC might be missing" i didn't know if that would have anything to do with it?
the extension folder is a folder in the main "assettocorsa" folder, the same one the "content" folder is in. If you just drag those two folders from the zip in the main "assettocorsa" folder, it should work, at least it did for me. Could be that it uses some files from one of the DLCs (sound or collider.kn5 I guess) that you don't have. Try replacing the collider.kn5 with a random one from a car you have that works.

the extension folder is a folder in the main "assettocorsa" folder, the same one the "content" folder is in. If you just drag those two folders from the zip in the main "assettocorsa" folder, it should work, at least it did for me. Could be that it uses some files from one of the DLCs (sound or collider.kn5 I guess) that you don't have. Try replacing the collider.kn5 with a random one from a car you have that works.
THANK YOU SO MUCH - swapping the collider.kn5 folder with another one from a default one of the cars worked! Hope this helps anyone in the future aswell. Thankyou AccAkut very much!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%