Commentator Job Taken?

Hi there

(before you read this, the WT Highlights i am still waiting from Thomas but he has some problems but what i know he is making good progress, so dont post anything on this thread relating to the Highlights)

now when i contacted Sam to be any Commentator (Main or Colour) he hasnt replied yet and i dont know if the job has been taken or he is busy to announce it yet

So i just want to know if any position has been taken or still free because i am aching to be in commentary box this season, but much more experienced and will make less mistakes

Thanks for reading this

Ron Squire

Cuddles
happy-kitteh.jpg

I can confirm that I'm editing the highlights for Ron so don't hold him back on this regard. If anyone could direct me to some capture software that looks half-decent when its recorded that would be helpful though. Let me know guys. Also going to announce some stuff about media in the next few days as part of my official FSR job.

I'm not doing WC. From what I have been told I'm on WS atm but maybe moved to WT due to what other people are doing but it's all a bit of a cofufle atm. It'll be sorted soon enough, I hope XD

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back