Colorful Gauges[Plugin]

Plugins Colorful Gauges[Plugin] 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I think MSTuner using different way to load UI elements, its not compatible for the most of the mods that are using Unity UI.

That's wierd, it should install tacho automatically on game load, no matter if was installed before or not and it should be bolted if was bolted in a save game. Tacho on the steering colum its not supposed to light up cus i didnt implement that one. I tried many different save games and combination in order to see what will break the mod but didnt find anything like that. Anyway, i'll try to check it out, maybe for the next update will add that tacho on the steereng colum as well.
So if the the problem is being cause by MSTuner, and I'm seeing the exact same issue even though I DO NOT HAVE MSTuner, what could my issue be? As far as I know I only have 2 other mods with UI, the most recent License Plates mod with takes the F11 key, and the most recent Fog Lights mod, which takes F10 I believe.

I don't know witch version exactly of that 2 mods are you using but i just downloaded FogLights2 and LicensePlatesCustomization mods and its working with them. It must be something else that causing the issue.

whats wrong?
050534231d0b59b4c6b7ae5ab00e4953798.png

Found another interesting bug. If installed without the tachometer pre-installed in the satsuma. It will simply not light up, its also not bolted. If you do install the tachometer above the steering colum, and then install the mod. You will spawn 2 tachometers, but only the one on the steering colum will light up. The one that gets installed on top of the dash will still not light up. It dosent matter if you try to switch places with the 2 tachometers. Was fun having double tachometers tho...
It is rather funny bug of producing unlimited numbers of all types of gauges, you should really see this guys.. Not sure if I have perms to post youtube link here but if not, I'll also post it in Game Hard's discord, twitter and fb. All in all, great looking mod!

RedJohn260 updated Colorful Gauges[Plugin] with a new update entry:

Updated To 2.0

Version 2.0 Changelog:

• Code rewrited from scratch
  • Removed option to Enable/Disable individual gauges
  • Fixed infinite gauge spawn
  • Changed default UI key to F4
  • Added option to Enable/Disable surface lighting
  • Added Safe Mode for new Save Game
In case of additional bugs, be sure to post them in "Support " section of this mod.

If you like my work, you can buy me a coffe here:
Paypal

Read the rest of this update entry...

this site sucks i have anything that could have anything to do with ad block and the site says remove add block or no download

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%