AC Collection of Custom Car Skins for the AC Racing Club

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
image.jpg

Collection of Custom Car Skins for the AC Racing Club

Last update: 02.01.15
Game version: 1.0.1

How it works
  • Please go through the car list below first and look if the skin you'd like to share has already been accounted for.
  • If not, please post a link to a download section on RD Assetto Corsa Skins, and only here, of a custom car skin with a short, but exact name.
  • If a skin is on a different site, please use the resource manager to share it and post a link afterwards.
  • If you post links again, please make a new post, don't edit your old one for a better overview and visibility.
  • Remember that different car configurations, like Abarth 500 and Abarth 500 Stage 1 have seperate skin folders and you may have put a skin for a standard car in the folder of the same car with a different configuration.
How to install skins
  • Go to the install location of your "Valve" folder
  • Follow this directory:
  • image.jpg
  • Select the disired car and select "skins"
  • Extract the folder with its files to that directory
  • You will be able to select the installed skin under
  • 222.jpg
    in the car info screen after a restart of the game

Car list

T5 2013 Aura by URD

T5 2013 Bayro by URD

T5 2013 Maures by URD

Audi R8 LMS Ultra

Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV

Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV Launch Edition

BMW 1M / S3

BMW M3 E30 / Drift / Step1

BMW M3 E92 / Drift / Step 1

BMW Z4 / Drift / Step1

Corvette C6R 2013
by URD

EGT Arthur Merlin by URD

EGT Darche by URD

EGT Ferruccio by URD

EGT Venom by URD

Ferrari 312T

Ferrari 458 / Stage 3

Ferrari F40 / Stage 3

Ferrari LaFerrari

KTM XBow R

Lamborghini Miura SV

Lotus 98T

Lotus Elise SC / Step1 / Step2

Lotus Evora GTC

Lotus Evora GTE

Lotus Evora GX

Lotus Evora S / Stage 2

Lotus Exige 240 R / Stage 3

Lotus Exige S

Lotus Exige S Roadster

Lotus Exige Scura

Lotus Exige V6 CUP

Lotus 2 Eleven GT4

Lotus Evora GTE Carbon

Lotus Exos 125 / Stage1

McLaren MP4-12C

McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Martini Racing v2.0 bartpablo

Mercedes SLS

Nissan Primera BTCC

Opel Adam by PTSims

P4/5 Competizione

Pagani Huayra

Pagani Zonda R

RUF CTR Yellow Bird

Seat Leon Cupra R

Shelby Cobra 427SC

Shelby Cobra Street / S1 / S/C by the_meco & pankykapus

Last edited:
Not wishing to be rude, but whats the point..
You can just go to the DL section and find the first carskin for download and click the little "skin" tag next to it, it will list every Assetto car skin available.
Like i said im not trying to be rude, or even saying don't do it, i just don't really see the point when we can already call up a list of all car skins available.

Also you might want to edit your instructions slightly.. You say to install skins, go to your valve folder in programs...
Well i dont have a valve folder at all and my STEAM folder isnt in Programs, in fact its not even on the C:drive. My assetto corsa cars folders are located in E:\games\steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\

So you might want to edit that to say something more like " navigate to your STEAM install folder and then to your assetto corsa cars folder, which can be located at Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ "

You cannot make instructions that specific if there are so many variations that could take place, those kinds of things you need to leave fairly loose..

Last edited:
I think it is cool too. Easy to look for a skin for a specific car.
The alternative would be to list the skins in the download section by car, or enable a filter for this:)

Not wishing to be rude, but whats the point..
You can just go to the DL section and find the first carskin for download and click the little "skin" tag next to it, it will list every Assetto car skin available.
Like i said im not trying to be rude, or even saying don't do it, i just don't really see the point when we can already call up a list of all car skins available.

Also you might want to edit your instructions slightly.. You say to install skins, go to your valve folder in programs...
Well i dont have a valve folder at all and my STEAM folder isnt in Programs, in fact its not even on the C:drive. My assetto corsa cars folders are located in E:\games\steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\

So you might want to edit that to say something more like " navigate to your STEAM install folder and then to your assetto corsa cars folder, which can be located at Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ "

You cannot make instructions that specific if there are so many variations that could take place, those kinds of things you need to leave fairly loose..
Hi Nooby76,

the point of this thread is explained in the first paragraph and may best be illustrated by these:

image.jpg

image.jpg

That was a Racing Club event for the EU on Wednesday - GT3 at the Nordschleife - taken from my perspective on the starting grid. As you can see many cars have just plain white liveries, meaning I haven't got their particular custom skins installed. This is even more significant, because I have many custom skins myself, especially for the Z4 and 12C GT3, as evident by the entries in the car list obove (Edit: actuality: 06.01.14, list grew since then). Further, it may not be obvious to some drivers that their custom skin isn't visible to others, as evident by this:

image.jpg

Premium members can see who and how other members voted on their posts:

image.jpg

These members agree with me on that subject and the ratings accumilated in a short period of time, meaning in a couple of hours - in an event thread that was already a day old.
So I hope you can recognize the need for this thread and my way of doing things, which are based on evidence and serving the members of our forum. I think you would probably understand that more easily, if you were a licensed member and participated in one of our well organized club or league races.

As for instructions for installing skins: these are meant not to be followed like a provision of a law, more like a small guide, because many people have already installed a skin at least one time and/or are smart enough to find the correct install location themselves.

Cheers

Last edited:
McLaren MP4 GT3 - Marlboro Skin
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/mclaren-mp4-12c-gt3-marlboro-mclaren-honda-skin.2197/

I have 2 beautiful Martini Skins for the MP4GT3, but they are not listed in the mod section or I didn't find them. As I have no idea who the creator is and therefor can't ask him, I am probably not allowed to upload them. Shame as they are both (white and blue design) beautiful.

BMW M3 GT 2
E-postbrief alternate (black)
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/e-postbrief-bmw-m3-gt2-dtm-alternate.1731/
E-Postbrief (Yellow)
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/e-postbrief-yellow-bmw-m3-gt2-dtm.1730/

Last edited:
So I hope you can recognize the need for this thread and my way of doing things, which are based on evidence and serving the members of our forum. I think you would probably understand that more easily, if you were a licensed member and participated in one of our well organized club or league races.

As for instructions for installing skins: these are meant not to be followed like a provision of a law, more like a small guide, because many people have already installed a skin at least one time and/or are smart enough to find the correct install location themselves.

Cheers
Hi yourself Georg :)

Everything you said is all a very good point, it makes sense now you explain it like that. When you are doing club events if others are using skins it would be nice if they were displayed for everyone to see.. So if anyone who is in club races (or anyone else) makes skins and wants their skins seen during races then they can list them here, so everyone can DL the same collection and guarantee that everyone taking part sees all skins. Fair enough :)

Regarding the install location. it wasnt meant to sound like i thought you was laying down the law, i simply meant it as just a suggestion to save you some grief in the future, if you leave it rather loose and word it as something like "install in your Steam/steamapp/common/Assettocorsa/content/cars folder" They should know where they installed steam, but often if you tell them " install in your C:/ProgramfilesX86/steam/steamapp........etc" quite a few will disregard the fact they know they have installed Steam on D:/ drive and will still go looking in C:/programfilesX86..... for it (im an admin on a TDU2 modding site, we see this all the time lol )

If my original post seemed like i was trying to bash your idea, i apologise now for that. That was not my intention, i guess you could say i'm a product of my upbringing.. When i think about what im typing, i can express myself fairly clearly (like this) but if im typing in a hurry, or im tired, or some other reason to not give it that much thought, i tend to revert to my normal self of not being able to express what im trying to say properly and people usually get the wrong idea, it often gets interpreted as sarcasm or being mean.
So yeah, im sorry if thats what you thought. All i was trying to say was, i didnt understand why we needed another list of all the skins, when essentially we already have a list of all the skins.. But now you have explained it, i can see why... I guess i could have just said " I dont get it" it would have been simpler lol :rolleyes:

Hi yourself Georg :)

Everything you said is all a very good point, it makes sense now you explain it like that. When you are doing club events if others are using skins it would be nice if they were displayed for everyone to see.. So if anyone who is in club races (or anyone else) makes skins and wants their skins seen during races then they can list them here, so everyone can DL the same collection and guarantee that everyone taking part sees all skins. Fair enough :)

Regarding the install location. it wasnt meant to sound like i thought you was laying down the law, i simply meant it as just a suggestion to save you some grief in the future, if you leave it rather loose and word it as something like "install in your Steam/steamapp/common/Assettocorsa/content/cars folder" They should know where they installed steam, but often if you tell them " install in your C:/ProgramfilesX86/steam/steamapp........etc" quite a few will disregard the fact they know they have installed Steam on D:/ drive and will still go looking in C:/programfilesX86..... for it (im an admin on a TDU2 modding site, we see this all the time lol )

If my original post seemed like i was trying to bash your idea, i apologise now for that. That was not my intention, i guess you could say i'm a product of my upbringing.. When i think about what im typing, i can express myself fairly clearly (like this) but if im typing in a hurry, or im tired, or some other reason to not give it that much thought, i tend to revert to my normal self of not being able to express what im trying to say properly and people usually get the wrong idea, it often gets interpreted as sarcasm or being mean.
So yeah, im sorry if thats what you thought. All i was trying to say was, i didnt understand why we needed another list of all the skins, when essentially we already have a list of all the skins.. But now you have explained it, i can see why... I guess i could have just said " I dont get it" it would have been simpler lol :rolleyes:
No worries Nooby76, I can easily handle on-topic critique without taking things personally.

Last edited:
BMW gra-dtm Budweiser: mod-edit: please use the resource manager for mod sharing

sorry but this skin was not in rd's database.. so...

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing