AC Collection of Custom Car Skins for the AC Racing Club

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Georg
Can I upload my own named personal skins for inclusion into our AC Racing Club skins list?:unsure:
I want to have the same theme for all my skins with my name on the skin.
I don't know if this is within the guidelines that you set or are the skins suppose to be available for all?

Georg
Can I upload my own named personal skins for inclusion into our AC Racing Club skins list?:unsure:
I want to have the same theme for all my skins with my name on the skin.
I don't know if this is within the guidelines that you set or are the skins suppose to be available for all?
Hi Dennis,

I assume you want to race with those and want your fellow drivers to see them, right?
If so, you are free to submit any skin you want, the amount of whom within reason (a handful).
Afterwards I'll include them to be recommended to be installed by others if they want to see your ones. If you want to modify all your custom skins with your name (how many do you have?), I'm afraid this is not possible.

cheers

Hi Dennis,

I assume you want to race with those and want your fellow drivers to see them, right?
If so, you are free to submit any skin you want, the amount of whom within reason (a handful).
I presumed that was the idea, so that other drivers could see loaded skins instead of just white skins.
I would only paint a few that I intend to drive perhaps 6-8.

Hi Dennis,
If you want to modify all your custom skins with your name (how many do you have?), I'm afraid this is not possible.
cheers

I don't understand, I am just doing the skins now.
Is it ok to do these skins or do I have to just pick one out of your list?
Cheers

I presumed that was the idea, so that other drivers could see loaded skins instead of just white skins.
I would only paint a few that I intend to drive perhaps 6-8.
I don't understand, I am just doing the skins now.
Is it ok to do these skins or do I have to just pick one out of your list?
Cheers
If you want to modify other skins, you'd have to ask for permission from the original author first.
Let's make 6 the maximum.

If you want to modify other skins, you'd have to ask for permission from the original author first.
Let's make 6 the maximum.
I intend to submit skins done by myself only, obviously if I want to alter other author's skins I would seek their permission, that would go without saying. :):thumbsup:
Are the skins only to be of original content cars?
Cheers

Sorry, Ryan. The desciption states:
Only submissions from participants in our club or league races for Assetto Corsa will be inlcuded.

Hey @Georg Siebert !
I am not sure if my skin will fit the requirements for this topic, but I would REALLY love it if it were included in the list!
So far I can not say there has been any interest for downloading it, so I can't quite say people are using it. But I did just now upload it, so we'll see.

Anyway, the point is if there's something missing from the skin, I can add it to make it compliant. Oh and also a question:

If the ui_skin.json and skin name are identical, and only the dds file being different (resolution wise), the skin still works for MP, right? To elaborate, I have different resolutions of my skin availabe. So someone with a 2k skin will see all cars in 2k, and someone with 4k will see all in 4k, but they will see the skin regardless. Does it work that way?

Anywho, here's the link:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/8k-uhd-mclaren-mp4-12c-gt3-martini-ecv.4008/

Hey @Georg Siebert !
I am not sure if my skin will fit the requirements for this topic, but I would REALLY love it if it were included in the list!
So far I can not say there has been any interest for downloading it, so I can't quite say people are using it. But I did just now upload it, so we'll see.

Anyway, the point is if there's something missing from the skin, I can add it to make it compliant. Oh and also a question:

If the ui_skin.json and skin name are identical, and only the dds file being different (resolution wise), the skin still works for MP, right? To elaborate, I have different resolutions of my skin availabe. So someone with a 2k skin will see all cars in 2k, and someone with 4k will see all in 4k, but they will see the skin regardless. Does it work that way?

Anywho, here's the link:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/8k-uhd-mclaren-mp4-12c-gt3-martini-ecv.4008/
Will include the skin in the list.

I honestly don't know how the display of different skin resutions works in MP. I can speculate that 'drivers see what they have'. In that it doesnt matter what resolution others have installed. Reason being, if people don't have a particular skin installed, they won't see them

Hi Niki,
is this yours? Who is the author of this skin?
If yes, please create a new entry in AC/skins in our resourge manager; link after.
If not, please ask the author's permission to host it on our site.

Afterwards, I'll add it to the list.
This skin was made by ChrisR, pro skinner for my team, personal skin as you see bosnian flag beside number. Private use only.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%