Colin McRae Tribute @ Various Countries - 29th December 2015 - 3rd January 2016

Really fun to drive on different surfaces with the same setup, the car and I were very struggling through the stages but an overall second position and first in group A atm. Happy with the results but had to improve in Sweden and Finland.

Okey, I m not yet very familiar how this thing works (leagues in DR) I see I managed to become a member of RD league so I will do some stages tonight just to get used to it. :)

Went out with the Ford Sierra Cosworth, aimng for a top 10 overall. I naturally lost time on the slippery Mone Carlo stages, but set out to do better on the snow and gravel. Did well on the snow, but I failed miserably on the greek stages. I spun twice, dropped off the road twice, and rolled over once on the two stages alone. Then I had an okay recovery-drive on the finnish stages, before the final push on the two welsh stages.
At the time of writing I am 11th, 4 seconds off 10th... Bummer :p

Went out with the Ford Sierra Cosworth, aimng for a top 10 overall. I naturally lost time on the slippery Mone Carlo stages, but set out to do better on the snow and gravel. Did well on the snow, but I failed miserably on the greek stages. I spun twice, dropped off the road twice, and rolled over once on the two stages alone. Then I had an okay recovery-drive on the finnish stages, before the final push on the two welsh stages.
At the time of writing I am 11th, 4 seconds off 10th... Bummer :p
I always crash in Greece, worst country ever.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back