DiRT 2 Colin McRae: DiRT 2

How's the multiplayer guys?

well, it all depends what's the users manner..

over the weekend I've found 2 rooms with forced cockpit which for me indicates a good and mature behavior of its participants and as such settings are adjustable at all is just great, cause one can keep the crash kids away.

So, everything can be set to one's own preference.
Game runs smooth like single player.

• Bert Van Waes

Pointless me playing it at the moment. I can't save game because of a bug with GFWL and XP64. :(

Same here, looked everywhere and the only thing i found was codemasters officially saying sorry on a forum somewhere and said their working on a patch for it.

gonna try what you said though :)

Colin McRae: DiRT 2 forum online

Since DiRT 2 was released a lot of our members have bought the game and are now active rally drivers.

When new games are launched there is always the need for good support so here is your DiRT 2 forum:

http://forum.racedepartment.com/colin-mcrae-dirt-2/

Attachments

• DIRT2.jpg
    DIRT2.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 177
Just installed the game as it took a few hours to download on Steam. All I can say that this game is alot of fun and a good break away from racing F1s. It looks amazing on my ATi 5850 with Eyefinity! :D

Is there a way to take in game screenshots? I use FRAPS but for some reason it doesn't display or take screenshots from the game.

Im playing it for about a week now.
It's a very nice game to provide me with something different than the sim racers i usually play.
Graphics are brilliant and gameplay is fine.
But the game is disappointing me though.
Like said before..the career mode consists of 2-3 lap races what is fine for me.
But the boring thing about this game is that you always have to drive the same tracks.
Like L.A. for instance.
Marina park everytime..when u get to the higher levels u have to do some championship that means that you will have to drive 3 races of 3 laps on the same track.
And this for 3 times in a row..so u will have 9x3 laps..27 laps on the same track!!
This gets boring.
Its the same with the other countries and places that you have to race in.
Its a very nice game, but to me it gets boring.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back