Cold Medium Tires in GT3

I have been having problems with getting my medium tires up to optimal temperature they are sticking between 55-65 and i cant get them to be hotter, i have tried changing toe and camber and some damper settings but none of them work, most races o do are over 2 hours, ambient temp around 15 degrees. with these races is it normal to do the race on cold mediums, or do i race with fast wearing softs that are at the optimal temp?

also any way to warm up the rear tires without changing toe because i have already tried that, and still have them at a reasonable pressure around 26 i find is fastest for me would be greatly appreciated.

with these races is it normal to do the race on cold mediums, or do i race with fast wearing softs that are at the optimal temp?
It also somewhat depends on your driving style and the track. Some track layout just don't allow certain tires to warm up, just like if you're going under the limit. If you don't consider it cheating you could always raise ambient temp, 15°C may be too chilly for mediums. Other than that, use whatever is quicker for you. If the softs let you make more time on track than you spend changing them, go with them, otherwise go with the mediums even if they don't get to optimal temp. As long as you set them up to stay in the optimum pressure window it should work out.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%