Coffs Harbour Road Course - Released

Coffs Harbour Version 0.99
A fantasy race course of real roads and streets of Coffs Harbour. A small coastal city of NSW, Australia.
Just over 10km long it has fast straights and some tight city streets.
This project has been many months work and I intend to continue working on it although now its just minor touch-ups.
The track file is over 100mb and therefore needs to be downloaded in 2 parts. Part 1 is the normal construction and just gets extracted into your gameData/Locations directory of rFactor. Part 2 after unzipping, place the objects.mas file in the CoffsHarbour folder aslongside the Sky and Textures.mas files.
The track can also be downloaded from RaceDepartment Forums in 1 piece along with a few more screen shots.
crc-099-005_Xb2.jpg

• fnord

This is an amazing bit of work - awesome and challenging track, great scenery. I haven't been to Coffs, but the whole thing just feels so authentic. It has inspired me to work out how to do proper traffic islands for my own track project (a go-kart street circuit set around the block I live on). Thanks Martin!

• Paulus1980

Amazing work buddy! I am very familiar with the Coffs Harbour area ( I lived further north in South Grafton for many years - now in melbourne :/ ) ..and my brother lives in Coffs Harbour .... so yes .. very authentic indeed ... I am gobsmacked by this gorgeous piece of work!! WELL DONE :)
Paul S.

Its been a while but I've done a bit more work on the beta version of my Coffs Harbour track. Feel free to download it and let me know what you think of the changes / additions.
The actual racing track is unchanged so you should be able to get the same times as before.
More objects / touch-ups
Cheat paths are now blocked.
Download Link: CoffsHarbour-B09901.zip

Its been a while but I've done a bit more work on the beta version of my Coffs Harbour track. Feel free to download it and let me know what you think of the changes / additions.
The actual racing track is unchanged so you should be able to get the same times as before.
More objects / touch-ups
Cheat paths are now blocked.
Download Link: CoffsHarbour-B09901.zip

Ive finally finished my Coffs Harbour track but the finished product is BIG (270mb)
Is anyone here able to host the file for me?
If i upload it to here it says I exceed my limit and fails
You can download it from the link below but my bandwidth is very limited.
Download Link: CoffsHarbour-V1.0.zip
are you by chance still active on these threads? and is there some way i could get the download? none of the stuff in these threads are working

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 484 39.0%