Fresh Water

Plugins Fresh Water 9.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
It looks good but why does it take a entire pot of coffee beans, if I drank coffee like that id be lit and awake for a month lol, also is it possible to have the pot of coffee beans and the bottles of water go in a grocery bag so it's easier to cart around?
in the next version there will be a shopping bag

I'll elaborate why I would prefer coffee holder as separate file:
- it's inefficient - you have to make 1 cup, put it into holder, remove, find on the floor, load game, since you died in the process, take one sip to get minor boost
- it blocks access to radio a bit
- model and texture is nice, but big rubber thing sticking out of the dashboard in the middle of the car doesn't look good

But don't get me wrong - you did great to implement it and it's serving it's purpose very nicely.
And as I said before - entire mod is amazing - great work

I'll elaborate why I would prefer coffee holder as separate file:
- it's inefficient - you have to make 1 cup, put it into holder, remove, find on the floor, load game, since you died in the process, take one sip to get minor boost
- it blocks access to radio a bit
- model and texture is nice, but big rubber thing sticking out of the dashboard in the middle of the car doesn't look good

But don't get me wrong - you did great to implement it and it's serving it's purpose very nicely.
And as I said before - entire mod is amazing - great work
hehehe, you do not like the cup holder, in the next version I will add a gui to activate or deactivate it

Really love this mod, thank you for your work!
But I have a Bug with the (all) english subtitles, they disappear so fast that I cant read it, mostly its less than a second. I tried disabled all other mods to exclude a incompatibility, but its just this mod.
ModLoader is up to date.

Really love this mod, thank you for your work!
But I have a Bug with the (all) english subtitles, they disappear so fast that I cant read it, mostly its less than a second. I tried disabled all other mods to exclude a incompatibility, but its just this mod.
ModLoader is up to date.

Same happens to me...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%