codename "Jakob"

Hot-Rod-Jakob-2-lg.jpg

Volvo_Hot-rod-jakob_333.jpg

volvo-hot-rod-jakob-004.jpg

• Mikkow

Isn't it a bit premature for Simbin to add this codename to their site? We don't even know exactly what Race On contains.
A codename tells us nothing anyway.

Why premature if it is true that they are developing it? What's the connection with Race On (release imminent)? We know basically what Race On contains, just a few details missing.

Youngsters these days... :D

Unlike Ross and Chris :)giggle:), I actually like the look of GT Legends, and would gladly buy it if I had the disk space. I love the old classic racers - those were the days... even though I wasn't around to witness them. :excruciating:
Glad here's someone like me :)

I'm a huge fan of classic racing! For example, the most beautiful car ever built, Ford GT40 is from the sixties. I would do anything to be able to witness the glory days of car racing! Lucky we have got pretty much classic racing here in Sweden! :)

A codename tells us nothing anyway.

Between all the guessing about F1 and ALMS (as usual lol) i have seen one post made by Ramon that actually makes sense to me:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/286256-post23.html

If the Jakob project is named after that car the codename tells us everything. That car seems like a great drifter such as the caterhams. I won't mind racing that car on track :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 488 39.2%