DiRT Rally Codemasters Steam Sale!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
steam sale.jpg

Codemasters Steam sale now on! With sizable discounts available on a whole host of Codemasters titles this is your opportunity to add that illusive game to your collection while the price is right.

The sale will finish at Midnight Monday 26th October 2015. Premium rally title DiRT Rally is currently receiving a 33% discount. You can also get your hands on DiRT 3 Complete Edition at 50% off, DiRT Showdown at 80% off and even the original Colin McRae Rally at 80% off if you fancy going "old skool"!

Formula One titles are also subject to the steam flash sale:
F1 2010 - 50% off
F1 2011 - 50% off
F1 2012 - 75% off
F1 2013 - 66% off
F1 2014 - 66% off
F1 2015 - 33% off​

Various Grid titles are also receiving generous discounts until Monday. Other titles that may be of interest to sim racers around the world include a generous 67% reduction on MotoGP 14, Official simulator of the MotoGP bike series.

Will you be making a purchase in the latest Steam sale? Why not pickup a bargain and come join us in one of the many friendly RaceDepartment Racing Clubs?
Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Brought all the F1 titles except for F1 2015 yesterday when the sale started, just read too many bad reviews to justify buying it. Also got DiRT Showdown as it was a bit hard to pass up for $3.

F1 2015 is... ok I suppose...

Too many bugs for me, I've pretty much done around 10 laps total!

Hopefully it gets better. I only got it because it didn't seem right having all the others, even though I never play them either...

I'd suggest people stay away from the Colin McRae Rally they have on sale here. It's pretty poor quality, as it's basically a remake with less content made for mobile and then ported over to PC.

However, Dirt 3 and Dirt Rally are both great fun. Dirt 3 has loads of variety, and is a good one to just relax using a controller with. Rallying that doesn't beat the crap out of you. And then there's Dirt Rally for the purists, which does beat the crap out of you even when it's going well. :D

thanks for that invite but unfortunately right now I am not good enough and dont have the consistency.
But RRE is my go to sim now and I will be putting time in so in the future once I feel I am ok I most definitely will.

It wouldnt be fair to people if I was causing accidents and ruining their fun.
@Blotto, there is a reason I'm the backmarker champion;), have a look at the club rules you'll see that as long as you race clean and follow the fairly simple racing rules you will be welcome. Anyway the faster guys have grown used to dodging their way round me and we really are a friendly lot so you will get plenty of help from the experienced lads.
Give it some thought, no pressure but we really would be delighted to have you.:)

thanks for that invite but unfortunately right now I am not good enough and dont have the consistency.
But RRE is my go to sim now and I will be putting time in so in the future once I feel I am ok I most definitely will.

It wouldnt be fair to people if I was causing accidents and ruining their fun.

Best of luck and enjoyment with your hobby. Just wait when you get that urge to try everything possible there is to try with regards to the genre and you have become sim junkie just waiting for the new stuff to come along for all the best titles. Then all the mods to sort out chipping away at your HDD space.

I am a jack of all sim titles master of none.

f12015 is the best f1 game by codemasters.handling is much better than earlier versions

At the risk of sticking my neck out and getting my head lopped off, I have to agree with you.

I've played *most* of the previous F1 titles from Codies and, from a pure driving standpoint, they range from (at worst) bad to (at best) "just good enough to not drive you nuts". I've not spent a ton of time in F1 2015 (my experience was strictly limited to doing a couple dozen hot laps around Spa), so I can't really speak much to anything beyond what it was like to drive it...but honestly, I found the handling to be quite good. I found it extremely drivable - definitely good enough to work your way to better & better laptimes based upon the feedback you were getting.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 401 40.1%