F1 2011 Codemasters release PC hotfix for driving out of pits bug.

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Can someone help me post the whole thing here? i am using PC now but i cant seem to access the codemaster forum website. Can anyone help to post the instruction and also the dl link. Not from that forum. Its like restricted when i try entering.

Can someone help me post the whole thing here? i am using PC now but i cant seem to access the codemaster forum website. Can anyone help to post the instruction and also the dl link. Not from that forum. Its like restricted when i try entering.

Following on from this thread: Can't drive out of garage, in which the community found a workaround by copying one renamed file over another we think we’ve got a better solution, a slightly updated version of the problem file. The zip file downloadable at the location below contains the new file and a backup of the old one just in case.

http://pad.codemasters.com/files/upl...78fba3b5b1.zip

Instructions:
1. Extract the files in the zip.
2. Copy the files in to the system directory in the appropriate folder.
• F1 2011 - C:\Program Files\Codemasters\F1 2011\system
• Steam - C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\f1 2011\system
• If you installed F1 2011 or Steam to a custom directory you’ll need to find it yourself.
3. Play F1 2011.
4. If the fix has not worked delete workerMap2Core and rename workerMap2Core – BACKUP.

NOTE: I cannot attach the zip file linked to above to this post, as zip files are not allowed (yet?) by this new racedepartment CMS system

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 402 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 274 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 262 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 318 12.9%