F1 2012 Codemasters in denial?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello all,

In my 'Kula Lumpur gone mad' thread i highlighted the problems with the AI running wide at turn 14 in Malaysia. I contacted codemasters about this error and they replied asking for my dxdiag and my F1 2012 PC-DVD hub code. I sent them this information and they said they couldn't help me as my CPU was not what the game asked for. How is this error of ai cars just running straight of the track got anything to do with CPU?? The game runs perfectly on my system and this is the only error i have. I feel that this is the worst support i have ever had, it seems like codemasters just don't want to help solve this issue that me and alot of others have.

I even asked on the official forums and nothing at all! This doesn't bode well with codemasters at all!

Some people seem to have had this problem from early on, and still have it now, even though the game is full patched. This may not be helpful, but it has been discussed here for quite a while (Malaysia & other tracks) :-

http://community.codemasters.com/t5...Canada-turn-6-Valencia-turn-2-bug/td-p/107774

Thanks for that, yeah I've read that I'm quite shocked Codemasters haven't taken note of that thread. I posted one on the forum myself and noticed several other threads there. I also read somewhere that in one of the patches it was supposed to fix this issue?? If so then it evidently hasn't as my F1 2012 is fully updated!

Just to go of topic for a bit, i recently got back into F1 2010 and i used the all teams available at start database which is probably quite foolish , i have the same problem that was brought up in this thread http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/f1-2010-crash-second-season-start-exe.27293/ which is when i try and go to my next season (started as Renault, accepted a McLaren contract) the exe file crashes and the game crashes. Does anyone know a fix for this issue?

Just to go of topic for a bit, i recently got back into F1 2010 and i used the all teams available at start database which is probably quite foolish , i have the same problem that was brought up in this thread http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/f1-2010-crash-second-season-start-exe.27293/ which is when i try and go to my next season (started as Renault, accepted a McLaren contract) the exe file crashes and the game crashes. Does anyone know a fix for this issue?

Ugh, yeah. This is what happens when you cheat. :D

Look around the F1 2010 part of the forum. I think there was some workaround. But why don't you start in a Lotus or HRT? In 2010 you could easily win in these cars.

i had an issue at Singapore in qualy just the other day where every single car on track at the time i was driving around crashed. it was probably 5-6 cars, all just crashed out, at completely different corners while i was driving around the track.

this is on ps3. so i'm guessing now Codemasters are going to tell me my CPU is the problem :p

i had an issue at Singapore in qualy just the other day where every single car on track at the time i was driving around crashed. it was probably 5-6 cars, all just crashed out, at completely different corners while i was driving around the track.

this is on ps3. so i'm guessing now Codemasters are going to tell me my CPU is the problem :p

Hahahahaha... Yeah... That was enough for the CPU theory maybe. But dunno, dunno.. PS can have CPU problems too. They do have a CPU, it's not like they don't. :D

Hello all,

In my 'Kula Lumpur gone mad' thread i highlighted the problems with the AI running wide at turn 14 in Malaysia. I contacted codemasters about this error and they replied asking for my dxdiag and my F1 2012 PC-DVD hub code. I sent them this information and they said they couldn't help me as my CPU was not what the game asked for. How is this error of ai cars just running straight of the track got anything to do with CPU?? The game runs perfectly on my system and this is the only error i have. I feel that this is the worst support i have ever had, it seems like codemasters just don't want to help solve this issue that me and alot of others have.

I even asked on the official forums and nothing at all! This doesn't bode well with codemasters at all!

Technical support BS at its best. Suddenly slow CPU are not deterministic any more...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back