F1 2013 Codemasters forums are shutdown

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Bernie had enough of their poor job and sold them.

:roflmao: ;) Bernie knows how to do a poor job while filling his own pockets at the same time!

The *DonaldDuck* front noses = Yuk = Vettel's Domination = Yuk = World Wide Waning Interest = Private contracts with teams (seperately exclusive) = More Monie For Bernie.

Maybe BugsMakers should take note (besides, that forum was awful, functionally speaking).

I bet they didn't want to make any more PC patches (since #6 broke other previously-working stuff). It's not like they would dare send any information to Steam about the first five either... How long does it take to upload information pages to Steam?? :O_o:

AmateurQAMasters...

Well if user feedback was used as to sort things out, they already have more than enough of that to be getting on with it.

I'll admit though I'm definitely missing that communication on there with other players, even if some of it was OTT hysterical drivel. And a plus point, I don't think they'd have bothered fixing the 'rubbering line' problem without the feedback/shouting, (which I wanted)

Well considering that Patch 6 was 10 Mb and just fixed the pit lane camera. I take that as clue to the possibility that there won't be any more for the PC. If that's all they could up with to fix.

The consoles are owed another patch though, as their Patch 1 just included PC Patches 1 to 4.

I see it as a clean slate. There was too much of the same things being posted on a daily basis, 80% of which was negative stuff. One would hope that when a new site comes back up that the devs can use it as a place to talk more (all the negativity probably helped to drive them away and post on there a lot less) and we can get a better understanding as to whats happening their end.

Why they didn't post a thread saying the forum was going to close was a little odd, and I'm kind of annoyed that nothing was said. But following on from Graham and Joe's patch discussion above me, I hope there's going to be a larger patch being released for PC once the site is back up, as they'd be able to post the fixes, and also get the second console patch out. Will have to wait and see.

Unfortunately they had that clean slate 2 years ago, wiping out all the F1 2010 and F 2011 forums, and all the info that went with it.

Now they've done it again. Unless they really have saved the database this time, and intend to use it with a new forum ....... but don't hold your breathe :)

Unfortunately they had that clean slate 2 years ago, wiping out all the F1 2010 and F 2011 forums, and all the info that went with it.

Now they've done it again. Unless they really have saved the database this time, and intend to use it with a new forum ....... but don't hold your breathe :)

Yeh, I would have thought that all the bugs that were on the site had been recorded onto a system/ database internally to use as a place to check what needs fixing and what not.

hehe... looks like they're about to do it again....

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 229

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%