F1 2013 Codemasters forums are shutdown

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Our current forum supplier contract has come to an end, and we are re-evaluating how best we can integrate our community platform and channels with other online services such as RaceNet.
Until then, please keep in touch with us via Facebook / Twitter where it’s business as usual.

Funny I would 're-evaluate' before something ended, not after. It's possibly a means of dumping all that negative content contained within the forum. The current forum was born out of the dust (the loss) of the old forum, fresh and empty

Last edited:
Good for CM i guess since not much people actually doing game discussion there, most of the time are less than 5 new threads per day which at least 4 thread is about reporting bug or complaining about gameplay / tire wear.
And i guess now RaceDepartment force to become the unofficial-official CM racing game dicussion / setup / mod forum for the game like Grid 2 & F1 2013, i not sure i actually feel like crying or laughing :whistling:

They didn't do that last time Bram, they just dumped the old forum, so all the F1 2010 (for sure) and F1 2011 (I think) data was gone.

We had to re-join the new forum (if I remember correctly) ...... and now that forum has gone.

Even if you are changing CMS systems, there is usually a script (available or can be written) that can be run on a database to convert it to a new CMS system (as you know), without loss of data.

I know that as a dumb self-taught webmaster, and these guys are meant to be IT professionals.

Based on that history, I would guess (though I could be wrong), that something minimal will go back up.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 164 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%