Cockpit view problem

Hi! First post here!

Just discovered how good this game is (been playing on PS3 for a long time, so no GTR EVO), and i am addicted to it!

Just one thing i haven´t understood. In the first GTR there was a slider where i could change the cockpit view to be closer/farther to the windshield.

Is there such a thing on GTR evolution? I can´t find it and the original cockpit view is to far for me to see the track well...

Thank you VERY MUCH!

As soon as i get out of the work i´ll do that!

I played this game for 3 hours yesterday and im hooked like a child!!! No car racing game on PS3 comes close to this!!

At work, seeing forums and mods for the game... shame on me.

P.s. this seems like a great community.

Hi! First post here!

Just discovered how good this game is (been playing on PS3 for a long time, so no GTR EVO), and i am addicted to it!

Just one thing i haven´t understood. In the first GTR there was a slider where i could change the cockpit view to be closer/farther to the windshield.

Is there such a thing on GTR evolution? I can´t find it and the original cockpit view is to far for me to see the track well...

You may also wish to change the field of view setting as this will affect how close or far away that the dash seems.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 464 39.1%