Cockpit view in pitstop - Version 2

can you explain me what this mod do? can you make a mod that when entering the pits not change the camera and keep

Edit: i check the info, thx

can you explain me what this mod do? can you make a mod that when entering the pits not change the camera and keep

Edit: i check the info, thx
The way these are done, at least I could not find to force the system just use one camera.

This mod just reduces the camera runs of pitstop and push to garage to 0 seconds. If you want to keep some other view than cockpit view, you need to edit the cameras.xml files for all teams and replace replay_drv_rearSide1, replay_drv_rearSide2 and chase_close with the camera you want to view.

what program i can use to edit camera.xml? i just want to keep this cam:

13480440f37a23d7ff07fa1667c5dd6c.jpg

:roflmao:

The way these are done, at least I could not find to force the system just use one camera.

This mod just reduces the camera runs of pitstop and push to garage to 0 seconds. If you want to keep some other view than cockpit view, you need to edit the cameras.xml files for all teams and replace replay_drv_rearSide1, replay_drv_rearSide2 and chase_close with the camera you want to view.

How i know the name of the camera i wann? and a question:

This is correct? here is where i have to replace replay_drv_rearSlide1 to my camera?

"</View>
<View type="Head" ident="replay_drv_rearSide1" hidden="true" spectator="false" useInSplitScreen="false" renderParticlesBeforeGrass="false" transitionType="switch" transitionSpeed="0.0000" transitionStrength="0.0000">" (Inside the camera.xml file)

If is correct, whats is the name of my camera?

13480440f37a23d7ff07fa1667c5dd6c.jpg

I don't know it, it's just a T-Cam to me, and I don't use any T-Cameras. It looks like the OP of this thread doesn't know it either, which is why I suggested the thread linked to above, as more people will read it. :)

Is that one of the standard cameras and/or is this screenshot from your game? If yes, you could start by looking at what is the camera name, you use. (this is e.g. in the quick race selection at the top). That should give you an idea of the name of the camera you normally use and which camera settings copy to the 3 other cameras' settings.

If you have the game in Spanish, you could check the name lookup from the language database (in language directory). You need Ryder's Language Editor for that. The name of the will be something like lng_camera_onboard or something.

Since the release of F1 2012, there have been many requests for this original "Cockpit View in Pitstop" feature in Codemasters Official Forum, but not patched yet.
So, this is what I've been waiting for !
Thank you very much, lonelyracer :) 

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years