Cockpit texture quality?

Just wondering if this is how the cockpit texture quality should be?

I have all settings on max, both in game and in the GPU. I've always found the Simbin cockpit weirdly blurry and with artifacts . Maybe I need to set something in the PLR file?

Race_Cockpit.jpg

The car graphics he is seeing is not because of the skinner. I have seen that before and I was using my own 4096 X 2048 skins, so they were high res skins. I am not sure what causes it, but I suspect either an issue with the games LOD system at times, or perhaps a setting in game that needs to be adjusted.

Paul, the cars look good when you are looking at them from other views, correct?

If so no matter what you adjust outside of the game, it won't make it look better in car. I suspect there might be an adjustment in the .plr file, but I am not certain as I am not versed on what is in there.

I have anisotropic on full 16x and "use application settings" is unchecked, so it should already be working.

When you say Catalyst AI (Texture Filtering) which way should the slider go? Right now it's to the right on "High Quality"

Yes, thats where mine are. Failing that try a reset to factory settings. Up the top right click preferences and its there.

But agree with Jim also, never messed with the files myself but it would be better if someone else could post up a screenshot. I don't have this car/mod/skin to try it out for you.

The difference you see is the difference between driving in seat position and driving in bonnet position. Johan is driving in the seat and Paul is driving in the bonnet view. The bonnet view for some reason has a lower quality image associated with the view.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back