Cockpit sound

Over the past couple of days I have noticed that the engine sounds within cockpit view are crackling and sometimes drops out completely. However in replay, the external engine sounds are fine.

Is anyone else having similar issues? If so, how can I fix this?

I have checked sound settings and also run integrity check on files.

Over the past couple of days I have noticed that the engine sounds within cockpit view are crackling and sometimes drops out completely. However in replay, the external engine sounds are fine.

Is anyone else having similar issues? If so, how can I fix this?

I have checked sound settings and also run integrity check on files.
Yes this has been noted. Mainly engine noises disappearing. If you go to the options, you'll probably find the sounds have been reduced to 1 channel. Most modern systems have no problem handling 64. Older systems might want to limit that to 32. But in any case, when you notice the loss of sounds, reset the number of sounds in the options menus.

Yes this has been noted. Mainly engine noises disappearing. If you go to the options, you'll probably find the sounds have been reduced to 1 channel. Most modern systems have no problem handling 64. Older systems might want to limit that to 32. But in any case, when you notice the loss of sounds, reset the number of sounds in the options menus.
I changed to 64; works a treat. Many thanks.

This worked for me, initially, then it came back. Not as bad, going from both ears and then only one then back. Have tried speakers and a usb headset and they both donthe same. Have tried various settings, such as stereo. 5.1 and 7.1 but no difference.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back