F1 2011 Cockpit or T-Cam

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
A racing game is meant to be played from a cockpit view. Nascar 2003 was great, same with gtr2. Both looked great from a CP view. f1 2011 doesnt quite seem to be there yet, tried it from CP view but I always seem to go back to T-Cam view. (single player). Tried a few cockpit mods here but nothing seems to satisfy me, to fussy I guess. Anybody have a favorite CP view and what do most guys use CP or T-cam view.

If you want arcade, use t.cam. If you want sim, use cockpit view. Its simple. Yes it's hard, but so is real life. Learn your tracks and learn your braking markers.

Your choice. The game can be played by gamers and simmers.

ps, paint is not exciting, neither is console arcade racing in my opinion. :rolleyes:

I resent people (like you) always assuming that if you don't use cockpit view, you're not serious about racing. I believe I'm more into racing than most people here.

If you really want sim, you need to hire someone to whack you with a baseball bat every time you crash.

P.S. Give them a handgun to shoot (kill) you with if you crash really hard. THAT'S SIM !!! :cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back